Dragon Raja Global 10th Anniversary!

Here will be posted every news regarding the server.
GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Dragon Raja Global 10th Anniversary!

Postby GMSignPainter » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:48 am

Dear Players,

It's that time of the year. Yes, it's Dragon Raja Global's anniversary! But it's no ordinary anniversary, it's our 10th anniversary! That's quite a milestone!

Over 10 years ago, me and LadyPhoenix, with the help of Spherix, Finito, Misti and Popsicle, we aimed to open a new Dragon Raja Server with the goal of being transparent with the players, fixing as many bugs as possible and improving the game beyond any previous Server ever has.
After several months of development, in early 2010, we opened our public Beta to tremendous success, followed up in April 2010 with the full release.

So yeah, it's been ten years. Ten years during which a lot of things happened. Ten years during which the game has changed a lot.
I sincerly wish we could have done much more with the game but the past 10 years have also been among the hardest in my life and finding the motivation and time to work on Dragon Raja wasn't always easy.

Anyway, I am not very good at speeches so I won't drag on lol.

I would like however to do a few special thanks before moving on the the next announcement.

First of all, I would like to thank LadyPhoenix, who unfortunately left us quite early in the life of the Server, for pushing me to make DRG.
I would like to thank my dear friend Jun who has been supporting me and my work through all these years.
I'd like to thank my long time friend Knox (Ang3lMag3 back in the days) who showed me Dragon Raja back in highschool. Without him, I wouldn't even have heard about DR.
I would also like to thank everyone who joined my team over the past 10 years and helped us take care of DRG.

And finally, obviously, I would like to thank you all, the Players, for playing on Dragon Raja Global. This game wouldn't be anything without you guys!

Thank you!

Now the part you've all been waiting for. This is the tenth anniversary, we've got to celebrate, right?

Well, we're still working on the big events, GMNeria and GMKenIkemen are going to host several in the upcoming weeks. There will be both PvE & PvP events.
I will let them announce their respective events once they are ready.

Meanwhile, starting this Today after the reboot, the following events will be active:
- Sars will be back until the 8th of May (included). Same behavior as before except they won't infect people anymore.
- Gamble Discount until the 10th of May (included).
- 10x Exp next week-end ! (2nd & 3rd of May).
- 4x Exp from the 4th of May until the 10th of May (included) then double Exp for the rest of the month.
- 20% Mall Discount until the 8th of May.

Finally, there was something I wanted to show you all. Unfortunately I'm way behind schedule so I will have to delay that to next month. But it's quite something, more info soon ;)

Return to “Server News”