Welcome to GMbluefire, our new Community Manager !

Here will be posted every news regarding the server.
GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Welcome to GMbluefire, our new Community Manager !

Postby GMSignPainter » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:24 pm

Dear Players,

I shall present you our freshly recruited GM, GMbluefire ! Please, greet him a warm welcome :)

He will be our new Community Manager, feel free to send him messages with your feedbacks about your game experience, suggestion, etc... :)
He will also try to help you as much as he can on the forums, ingame, Facebook and Twitter.

Regards

-the Sign Painter

GMbluefire
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to GMbluefire, our new Community Manager !

Postby GMbluefire » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:30 pm

Hi everyone. GMbluefire here, your new community manager! To quickly introduce myself, I am an old player (who isn't?) and I hark back to the days when we all spent 2 hours trying to login. I revered rangers and thought firebird was messed up.

My role is to assist the team in communicating with the community - both ways. That means you'll see me active on forums, our Facebook page, and Twitter. I hope to take some of the burden off from the other GMs so they can focus on what they do best - generate new game content.

I will have a steady presence in social media and in the community. I will be actively seeking your help and input so that we can start bringing back our veteran players and also bring fresh players into our community. I ask that you all reach out to your friends and encourage them to check us out. I will work hard to provide you with the content and presence to assist you.

Please feel free to ask me any questions on the forum, twitter, and Facebook. Or shoot me an email. I will do my best to answer them.

Return to “Server News”