Full 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52 & 184.108.40.206 versions changelog:
- Fixed a bug where skills wouldn't appear anymore if the character goes offscreen.
- Made it possible to use AutoClicker on UI if Ctrl is held down.
- Fixed Arena spectators increasing network load during Arena match and causing other weird bugs.
- Fixed ingame AutoClicker not working with jobs.
- Fixed using items with charges vanishing if used while holding them with the mouse.
- Buffs given by Buff NPCs now last 3 times longer.
- Moved Baron Shilikan's spawn position to a wider area.
- Updated Ingame Help with up to date information.
- Fixed Candles and Potions not playing any effect animation on the character when used.
- Fixed Extreme Dark no longer lifting Invisibility.
- Fixed Extreme Earth not doing any damage if the character does a normal attack right after.
- Fixed Twister being usuable with other skill trees.
- Fixed Twister being able to stun if combined with Charging.
- Add a Context Menu when right clicking on a character while in Peace Mode.
- Re-added the option for materials to automatically go into the player's inventory.
- Players from Vyseus & Zypern can now directly login into Barantan.
- Thieves can no longer be interrupted when attacking.
- LUCK now gives 0.85% accuracy every 10 points.
- Wizard's max ENDU has been reverted to its original values of 200, 212, 222, 232, 242 & 252.
- Invisibility can now be lifted again by ally spells & skills.
- Dragon Scale's Physical Protection has been changed back to 60%.
- Save from Dranger protection has been changed back to 50%.
- Additional STR points will no longer increase damage.
- Additional WIS points will no longer increase Priest Spell damage.
- Additional DEX points will no longer increase Critical rate.
- Additional MOVP points will no longer increase Critical rate.
- ENDU will no longer increase physical defense.
- Arrows will now go through other players while in Battle Mode. (Except during war)
- Extreme Wind Skill can now be cast from anywhere on the screen instead of having to click near the character.
- Removed Ifrit from High Level Treasure Maps.