Lucky & intent merge

Atlantis

Lucky & intent merge

Postby Atlantis » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:24 pm

I have a idea since elmy doesn't care who leads and intent doesnt want to give up their guild. Why doesnt all of lucky just join intent then you have a united yllse. The way i see it intent is just as big as lucky maybe bigger i dont know. This would solve the problem would it not?

Tensu

Re: Lucky & intent merge

Postby Tensu » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:00 pm

Atlantis wrote:I have a idea since elmy doesn't care who leads and intent doesnt want to give up their guild. Why doesnt all of lucky just join intent then you have a united yllse. The way i see it intent is just as big as lucky maybe bigger i dont know. This would solve the problem would it not?

this is the perfect way to split up guild already... making the bigger guild joining a smaller one just so there's another guild master is just unlogical
SpyRoS
Spiritus

Atlantis

Postby Atlantis » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:40 pm

Tensu wrote:
Atlantis wrote:I have a idea since elmy doesn't care who leads and intent doesnt want to give up their guild. Why doesnt all of lucky just join intent then you have a united yllse. The way i see it intent is just as big as lucky maybe bigger i dont know. This would solve the problem would it not?

this is the perfect way to split up guild already... making the bigger guild joining a smaller one just so there's another guild master is just unlogical

who said lucky is the bigger guild? I walk into town i see about 8 intent to kills and 2 luckys. At the best they are the same size.(And yes i understand not everyone thats going to be in luck is in luck, but the same can be said about intent.)

And did i say it was just so theres a new guild master? Like i said elmy as stated many times he doesnt have to lead as long as yllse unites. Well if they are just not willing to give up their guild is this not the best option to make that happen? Yes lucky has alot of icons but so does intent so in my eyes they are on even ground.

grofire

Postby grofire » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:01 pm

who the GM of intent ?

Silencer

Postby Silencer » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:12 pm

GM of intent to kill is deadlyshadow aka ted. And it's known that ted is joining lucky. So what's the f'in point of this topic again?

Jarlaxle

Postby Jarlaxle » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:44 pm

Silencer wrote:GM of intent to kill is deadlyshadow aka ted. And it's known that ted is joining lucky. So what's the f'in point of this topic again?

Why is someone who is not the guild leader talking about things only a guild leader talks about to another guild leader

Silencer

Postby Silencer » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:10 pm

Because it's public knowledge already? Elmy already indicated Ted was going to join Lucky. I'm assuming there's an agreement between them unless Elmy was lying or the agreement was broken. And I can talk about anything I want as long as it doesn't break forum rules, thank you very much.

Atlantis

Postby Atlantis » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:12 pm

wow calm down guys this is a open to all topic. You guys want a united yllse but you dont think the people of yllse should talk about it?

As of this morning 3am witch was 12 hours ago they were not going to merge with lucky. I spoke with deadly and he said that majority decided not to so they arent. Now if you have newer news then i do please feel free to post it.

BTW ted indeed wants to merge but will not do so with out majority. So that begs the question why doesnt lucky think about joining intent?
Last edited by Atlantis on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:13 pm

lol

Silencer

Postby Silencer » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:22 pm

Atlantis wrote:wow calm down guys this is a open to all topic. You guys want a united yllse but you dont think the people of yllse should talk about it?

As of this morning 3am witch was 12 hours ago they were not going to merge with lucky. I spoke with deadly and he said that majority decided not to so they arent. Now if you have newer news then i do please feel free to post it.

BTW ted indeed wants to merge but will not do so with out majority. So that begs the question why doesnt lucky think about joining intent?

There we go, thank you for providing the context for your original post. Now it makes sense. But I'm guessing there's more to it than not wanting to merge with Lucky so if you would be so kind as to provide some background on the politics of not wanting to merge with Lucky, that would help fuel the discussion. From what I know of Ted, it's not that the majority of the guild didn't want to join with Lucky, it's that the majority of his friends (Jay and etc) didn't want to join with Lucky. As of right now, I can hardly imagine him inviting half the people that are in intent to kill in the beta to launch. Then again, this is just my guess so I am probably wrong.

Personally, I would love it if Ted would join Lucky, as that would mean the majority of my friends would be in one guild. I've always been plagued by friends splitting up into different guilds although I have always ended up with Brandon's guild. As long as I have Brandon, Guties, and Ted's faction in one place I am happy to join whichever guild it is.

Return to “Yllse”