GM plz help!!

If you have seen/encountered any ingame bug, please report it here, so it can be identified and fixed asap.
AcM

GM plz help!!

Postby AcM » Thu May 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Today the npc for GM blacksmith sards quest ask for 3 shadowdancer & 3 red prayers..I give all the items and I got my sards..What I would like to say is that I forgot to take my g4 smart shadowdancer from my inventory and I really dont think about it going to lose..The NPC takes the g4 not my non rare shadowdancer..Plz GM recover back my g4..I've already email to GMSignBreaker..But no response..I just hope GM plz recover back my g4 smart..I dont wanna waste my sards cause sards are hard to get.. :help: T_T

metriod

Re: GM plz help!!

Postby metriod » Thu May 06, 2010 3:42 pm

AcM wrote:Today the npc for GM blacksmith sards quest ask for 3 shadowdancer & 3 red prayers..I give all the items and I got my sards..What I would like to say is that I forgot to take my g4 smart shadowdancer from my inventory and I really dont think about it going to lose..The NPC takes the g4 not my non rare shadowdancer..Plz GM recover back my g4..I've already email to GMSignBreaker..But no response..I just hope GM plz recover back my g4 smart..I dont wanna waste my sards cause sards are hard to get.. :help: T_T

Acm, what you do? :(

GM, help him, please? :D
-Metriod aka Averan

GMPsipress

Re: GM plz help!!

Postby GMPsipress » Fri May 07, 2010 2:44 am

Read In-Game Mail.

GMPsipress

Return to “Bug Reports”