Edit button to build new home is off screen

If you have seen/encountered any ingame bug, please report it here, so it can be identified and fixed asap.
DeiJeaune

Edit button to build new home is off screen

Postby DeiJeaune » Fri May 15, 2020 3:32 pm

I recently purchase a new home and naturally assumed that the house would appear after purchase. Instead I was taken to the screen where I understood that I was to build the house from scratch. The only problem that I have is that the edit button to begin the build is off-screen up to the upper left. I can seen the arrow pointing toward the button and I can just make out the glare coming from the button but it is off-screen. I have a casing on my smartphone that I thought might be preventing me from seeing the entire button. I disassemble the casing but still could not reach the button. Please could someone give me fix for this. Is there some way that I can shrink or reduce the size of the screen where I can make it small enough to get the edit button into the field of view? Hopefully, there is a simple option that I am simply missing. I would appreciate any help on this issue. I have place three screenshots below so that you can see my predicament. Thanks in advance.
Attachments
image.png
image.png (104.77 KiB) Viewed 1696 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (13.08 KiB) Viewed 1696 times

Return to “Bug Reports”