WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO TO GO UP IN RANKS

If you have any question related to the game or want to make a guide, post it here.
Big45

WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO TO GO UP IN RANKS

Postby Big45 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:21 pm

I’m very competitive and pick up on games pretty easily. But A few of us players are stuck wanting to know what we have to do to increase our rating and go up on the leader board. Can someone explain what steps we should take or simply what we need to spend coupons on in the game to go up on the boards. Currently the gap between the 1st place players and 10 and below is outrageous and the way it looks is we will never catch up. I’m speaking on the behalf of many players on the mobile Dragan Raja.

Big45

Re: WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO TO GO UP IN RANKS

Postby Big45 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:32 pm

Big45 wrote:I’m very competitive and pick up on games pretty easily. But A few of us players are stuck wanting to know what we have to do to increase our rating and go up on the leader board. Can someone explain what steps we should take or simply what we need to spend coupons on in the game to go up on the boards. Currently the gap between the 1st place players and 10 and below is outrageous and the way it looks is we will never catch up. I’m speaking on the behalf of many players on the mobile Dragan Raja.

Return to “Tips & Tricks”