The Wiki

If you have any question related to the game or want to make a guide, post it here.
Ipwn_

The Wiki

Postby Ipwn_ » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:16 am

So I was looking at dr's wiki ( http://dragonraja.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Raja_Wiki )and it has a lot of good information on it, but the lay out.... its not easy to look out. First, the back ground image is obnoxiously repetitive. I know, its a small thing but still, we could do better. The front page in the About section is sparse, and reading it did not make me interested in the game at all, it gave more information about book sales than the game.

The links just below it (Useful Places) are not evenly spread out, I'm not sure if this is just the way my computer loaded it, but it has 3 links on top and one link centered at the bottom. I'd suggest either 4 across, 4 down, or making a square. Staying on the the Useful Places section, the pictures that go along with the buttons are well quite honestly kinda stupid. They have nothing to do with the game. I suggest replacing the pictures with a picture of an NPC you would talk to in game for that activity (ex. that hooded guy for quests, the butcher guy for primary jobs, some other guy for secondary jobs, and maybe that guy in blue with a staff for classes)

So lets first take a look at the classes link. Same thing as the Useful places link, 4 pictures across the top, 1 picture on bottom. Just doesn't look planned out. I like the pictures on these though (except the thief using a guy with a sword, seems wierd) If I were to suggest any changes here, I'd suggest using the log-in things you see when you click on each class. Actually now that i think about it, that would be a lot cooler to see than pictures that aren't really included in the game. Now, just below that we have a list of the pages in alphabetical order. Now don't get me wrong, in a wiki with a ton of pages an alphabetical list is a great thing. But when there are only 5 links, an alphabetical list is really kinda stupid.

On the warrior page at the bottom, where it has the Dual Class Titles, the table says "Thief Dual Class Titles" just a typo, should be fixed. Other than that, I really like it.

Priest class page I really like.

Thief page,
Their damage are lower than an archer but has better armor class (AC) than archers.
should be Their damage is, not are.
They also have special skills to steal from monsters as well as setting and detecting traps
This is not implemented in the game, should be removed.
Other than that, really like the page

I like the wizard page.

Archers also have access to special skills to set traps and detect traps
Again, not really true, should probably be removed.
Archers are great for sniping
umm false? would be better to say that archers are great glass cannons, destroying targets but also easily taken down if caught by a couple hits.
Other than that, I like the page.

On all the pages though, I'd suggest adding a list of spells/skills on each page that are for each class, what they do, and what level/requirements to learn them. Include each level for CS skills if possible.

Primary jobs.... again, the same thing as the other pages, making the list not appear evenly. There are 5 across the top and one on the bottom. Please fix it. Besides that, I'd suggest increasing the size of the pictures if it is possible to do without making them look like crap. Also noticed no alphabetical list on this page. With only 6 jobs, that is what I would expect.

Each of the pages say that you need to have the item equiped in order to do the skill, it should be changed with the recent update. The list of job quests to get to lv 75 needs to be completed for all jobs. That is some very helpful info right there. Would be great to include the total number of each item needed to get from 1-75.

Woodcutting page has a problem on the Daily Quest (Collection Material 1) table. It doesn't show it in table form. Same with the GM Daily Quest on that page.

Besides the things mentioned above (job quests missing) fishing seems alright.

Herb Digging is good

Mining is good.

Kk I'm done with this for now, I've got some other stuff to do. I'll finish later

Dragonrajashop

Re: The Wiki

Postby Dragonrajashop » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:09 pm

This Wiki page was made by an old Dragon Raja Player.... Not by this GM Team
Symtex

GMSpherix
Site Admin

Postby GMSpherix » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:18 pm

Plus, a real wiki should be editable by some if not all users. It's likely you can adjust the info there yourself :)
Check us out on Image
Or follow us on   Image

sierra

Postby sierra » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:26 am

Please update wiki page its very good and nice beneficial for our always favorite game Dragon Raja...hope you soon reply to me i visit and read the all important information about this game its old but still very nice informative for me...about this game..

Return to “Tips & Tricks”