Should we disable PKing in Scenario Quests?

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
defense89

Re: Should we disable PKing in Scenario Quests?

Postby defense89 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:20 pm

anyway gm post a suggestion vote poll and community has talked and up to now community whant this pking to be stopped so weither you like it or not ppl voted.

everyone is agree to this except ZT, so its clearly obvious only you guys are happy with that.

GMSpherix
Site Admin

Postby GMSpherix » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:22 pm

nope i tell you they get tooth of balrog and resell it its money making since they dun need to rebuy RE.

That's just basic marketing Defense, it's not even an argument..

Olon wrote:But I also like your idea of making the 1:3 ratio, but good luck selling the idea:(

if this would be communism, I wouldn't have to :twisted:

@ IOWA,
Can you show me a topic that explains what changes the arena itself should undergo? Apart from ranking and rewards?
Check us out on Image
Or follow us on   Image

defense89

Postby defense89 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:25 pm

GMSpherix wrote:That's just basic marketing Defense, it's not even an argument...

yeah thats basic marketting unless they d4 come in d1 quest kill all d1 in quest to make sure to get tooth to make sure we pay them RE to get our dual 2.

Olon

Postby Olon » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:27 pm

defense89 wrote:
GMSpherix wrote:That's just basic marketing Defense, it's not even an argument...

yeah thats basic marketting unless they d4 come in d1 quest kill all d1 in quest to make sure to get tooth to make sure we pay them RE to get our dual 2.

Ok mate, so when ur d2 you don't go to abyss anymore? Or if you go and loot a tooth you will give it away for free, cmon.

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:28 pm

GMSpherix wrote:
nope i tell you they get tooth of balrog and resell it its money making since they dun need to rebuy RE.

That's just basic marketing Defense, it's not even an argument..

Olon wrote:But I also like your idea of making the 1:3 ratio, but good luck selling the idea:(

if this would be communism, I wouldn't have to :twisted:

@ IOWA,
Can you show me a topic that explains what changes the arena itself should undergo? Apart from ranking and rewards?

Grabs popcorn and monster energy drinks!

http://forum.dragonraja.eu/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5781

Thanks,
Minipp :twisted:

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:31 pm

Tiny suggestiong --- Fire GMCymru (This so-called Community GM)

http://forum.dragonraja.eu/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5761

Thanks,

GMSpherix
Site Admin

Postby GMSpherix » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:32 pm

Thanks!

Minipp wrote:Tiny suggestiong --- Fire GMCymru (This so-called Community GM)

He is already gone.
Check us out on Image
Or follow us on   Image

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:35 pm

GMSpherix wrote:Thanks!

You're welcome!

(Y)

Thanks,

Toni

Postby Toni » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:37 pm

The best Suggestion came from GMSpherix, evento he's not a Player , it seems you have to watch things from outside to understand them and make them fair for everyone, the 1:3 ratio is more then fair.
Zero Tolerance
Fayen

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:09 am

Olon wrote:
LadyDemona wrote:Everyone should have the right to get a item from scenario it because ZT are afraid of people getting storger.ZT want to rules over all the server over the rules itself they think they are soo powerfull.But ZT cant be always on top when you get all the server againt you will cry about that.ZT are nothing if everyone raise against them.And if they stop playing it will be the best think ever in this game.People who cant respect other and think they are soo powerfull,bullying low lvl got no place in this game ever!They discourage people to play they said if you dont like the pk dont play and leave so they can continue to bully and scare other players.

ZT work with fear but now they fear us cause we can raise again them.So everyone i wish you vote all +1 and stop ZT it been enought time they rules over this server.And ZT give noob a chance to get strong beside destroy any hope of us by bullying and pk everyone in scenario.

LOL go back to the cave you crawled out of troll. "we can raise against them" LOL LOL LOL look at you. Your idea of raising against us is removing pvp, way to raise against us. "give noob a chance to get strong" look dear, after this there is absolutely no point getting strong anymore since there will be no pvp in this game left.

Lmfao. '-_-

slashsmith wrote:+1 for no pk in scenario. It easy to kill low level when you are D3 and D4. and Zt say we are not skill at killing people well think again even if you 10 D3 and D4 agains 40 people all D1 , wow what a great achivement and with legend to.

Zypern and Yllse have more D1s, D2s, D3s, and perhaps same numbers of D4s as Vyseus does that join quests. What server have you been playing? '-_-

Return to “Suggestions”