Imbalance between thief and archers

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Noeyesee

Re: Imbalance between thief and archers

Postby Noeyesee » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:47 pm

Prove it? I am leveling with arcane day and night, he know my dammage for sure.... You can come DB in WG, we are leveling right now...

Édit:

A pic a took before server close for maintenance. Around 1700 less dammage on db:

frieza

Postby frieza » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:10 pm

also you might forgot , thief can use distant for lvling , but when its come to pvp
both thief and archer will use force ( not saying thief will never using distant )

and 17 k on db with vigi symbol + polar its quite easy

Arcane

Postby Arcane » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:37 pm

thats why thers a need for the change , because thieves are getting high damage TOO easily

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:12 pm

So whats the big deal? Vigilante without Corsair symbol.. plus having polar knife means u are not max con until higher level...

They are nerfing themselves by getting more damage.. same as I did with Minipp on DR BR..

Archers could technically do this as well with fire bow... no?

Thanks,
Minipp :twisted:
SIGNATURE FIXED YAY!

Arcane

Postby Arcane » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:19 pm

well he is at 105 lvl and has around 30k hp i think , i have 33k hp and im 113 lvl , if that 3k hp makes such a difference in damage i would gladly take the option.

frieza

Postby frieza » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:26 pm

heh ,,, im using 2 gembox + 10 ,,, no no AC SC for pking,.. no endu too

Redim

Postby Redim » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:29 pm

Arcane wrote:well he is at 105 lvl and has around 30k hp i think , i have 33k hp and im 113 lvl , if that 3k hp makes such a difference in damage i would gladly take the option.

the fire bow has 22 more attack power then dc1 bow so this is like celestine id say its worth it the 3k hp as an archer dont change a lot of things rly

Arcane

Postby Arcane » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:51 pm

Redim wrote:
Arcane wrote:well he is at 105 lvl and has around 30k hp i think , i have 33k hp and im 113 lvl , if that 3k hp makes such a difference in damage i would gladly take the option.

the fire bow has 22 more attack power then dc1 bow so this is like celestine id say its worth it the 3k hp as an archer dont change a lot of things rly

very true , I agree that a fire bow has like 20 more damage than ordinary d1 bows , which is like a g2 and gives like 1k more damage.

The difference i was talking about is the damage between me and a thief where both have similar TT and gears , the only difference is symbols which he has g4 and mine is g1 , so lets say he has like g3 force and g4 distant more than me , Which imo is very imbalanced since distant rares gives a % of ur damage output and its only available to thief (since distant rares only works while u attck your opponent with a certain distance , the further the better.)

And this is a very unhealthy cycle where the setting of the game gives better exp to blaster with higher damage , meaning that thieves will get tt a lot faster than archers.

Duran

Postby Duran » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:57 pm

on monsters like DB, thief can get 4 hits whereas archers get 5. With both similar TT,Rares,and weapon, the different isn't all that much. Thief gets the advantage when they can get all 5 knives to hit which is places like VD, but often times there's only 3-4 when the monsters aren't full. In the end though thieves does get the advantage when they can utilize both distant and force more than their 3 rare limit :o
PM me if you're interested in RE

Return to “Suggestions”