[ Suggestions ] - Just some ideas ok?

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Malik77

[ Suggestions ] - Just some ideas ok?

Postby Malik77 » Fri May 29, 2020 10:05 pm

Hello.

I would like to suggest some actions to increase ingame economy. I return to the game recently and what i found is: only RE worths, nothing more.

Suggestions:

1 - Create NPC to sell some maps (Every level) in exchange of: Sardonyx or Leaf or Money:
- 15 Sard Low Map
- 30 Mid
- Etc... and same as Leaf.

OR: 100Milion Check - Low
200 Milion Check - Mid
300Milion - High and so on.

[ [i]Obs.: The prices are just examples ok?[/i] ]

This would give more purpose on Sardonyx Quests, Leaf and give some value even to Crits.

2 - Sell Lottery with Sardonyx Exchange and Leaf, and keep buying it through Crit Check

3 - Gemstones are kind rare, and also there could be some quest to get it exchanging Leaf and Sardonyx (Ex.: Bring 100 sards/Leaves); Or 10 Bilion (10x1 Bilion Checks)

4 - Monster arena mission. In Zelda, Twilight Princess, there is a pool filled with levels and monsters. The lower you get, the hard it gets. Could have some Weekly/Daily mission with an Arena respawning monsters, and only 4 or 6 players in a team, with 1 hour to finish all challenges.
- Everyone must pay 1 bilion crit check, or sards/leaf to participate. Then it begins easy and cool, and became nightmare and insane. Reward could be Dual Quests Itens/Legends/Gemstones/Rares, etc...

5 - Create exclusive sets (G7 full) only usable in certains areas. Ex.: A new player, Dual Class 1, would like to enjoy a dungeon, but its lack of items. Then he could make a quest (offcourse, exchanging Sard, Leaf or Crits) to obtain fine pieces of a good set (same effect all pieces) so he could stand a chance to enjoy it. The item must have a restriction like "Wearable in Undead Dungeon Only" and "Couldnt be transferred" only sold on NPC. (this idea could work in many ways)

6 - The prices to the quests/shops could be even: "Bring me a G5 Force Item XXXXXX" to increase raw materials value in game and make it worthy to farm.

What I am saying here are ideas and suggetions, do not read my thoughts literally.

Return to “Suggestions”