Leveling Change

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
IronDonut

Leveling Change

Postby IronDonut » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:34 pm

Hey, I am a returning player that played the international and the other servers that followed when it went down. I really like what you guys have done with adding the quests to make leveling easier, but I do have a suggestion based on my current experience with the game.

After experiencing and currently (lvl 91) going through the grind of getting to CC and then D1+, I have found my enjoyment go from really high to meh. The 60-100 grind is a real drag, a negative experience. At least make it so that 1-100 is possible to solo in a day with all classes. That way when the grinding starts it actually matters as you are lvling up your magery/archery/etc. I believe being able to go from 1-100 in a day soloing would help make the experience more enjoyable for both new and returning players.

Also, make a notice informing any new chars about the leveling quest dude. I was playing and did not know about it until I searched for a lvling guide. Plus, make the special monsters, Piercing/Fire/etc, count for the quest.

TLDR:
1-100 in 1 day; all classes solo

Return to “Suggestions”