Quality of life changes and bug fixes

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Quality of life changes and bug fixes

Postby GMSignPainter » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:06 am

Dear Players,

I would like to know what are the Quality of Life changes you guys and gals would like above the rest.
I also would like to know what bugs you would like to get fixed asap. (Please don't ask for the Visual Buff Bug, I am fully aware of it and I hope to fix it someday).

Please reply to this topic with the list of QoL changes and Bugs Fixes you'd like. I'll give priority to the most requested ones.

Also please no discussion, just list things.

If you want to debate, open a new topic or go on Discord.

bminickw

Re: Quality of life changes and bug fixes

Postby bminickw » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:42 am

:idea: Deposit checks like crit into bank.
:idea: All stackable items can be stacked “infinite” like fish (even though I heard this was a bug)
:idea: Since candles are not OP, increase drop rate of sturgeon from fishing.
:idea: Instantly stop in game autoclicker if you die. (This is for others to see that I killed them)
:idea: Selling items on Merchant board for Raja Emblems.
:idea: Remove timers from all floors and rooms of venom dungeon. Let’s face it; everyone uses VMware to level. Let’s give players more variety to level; instead of everyone fighting over 5 pits in VD3 gazer room.

I’ll add more as I think of them.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:07 am

1) Proceeds from Merchant Board sales go directly into bank instead of bag. If you can purchase directly using crit in bank, why not the other way around as well?
2) Increase maximum crit price in Merchant Board to 50b or 100b, or something.

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:34 am

able to move characther with keyboard (eg WASD) and click button for attack only ;(
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

goodness

Postby goodness » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:38 am

Selling items on Merchant board for Raja Emblems.
And increase crit limit on Merchant Board and Bank.
Fix Castle War stones. Cannot click on players who stand beside the stones.
Expand the space around Vyseus' last stone and the narrow bridge at Hudyne River.
Make putting items into Guild Warehouse with just a click like bank
Correct old informations on Help pages and Homepage
Not giving EXP for planting bombs skill needs to be fixed
Give a chance to change portrait when sex change item is used
Improve gamble reward and make NPC talk less
Last edited by goodness on Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:18 am, edited 11 times in total.

Gaz

Postby Gaz » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:57 pm

:idea: More bank space
:idea: Unlimited stacks on all stackable items.
:idea: Overhaul the merchant board - make it more of a "shop" where we can set what items we want to sell/trade for.
:idea: Increase sturgeon drop rate or add it to map drops
:idea: Tweak movement & speed rares.
:idea: Let the spell "light" have the same duration as the caster for people in the party & allow rare effects (magic stay) to increase duration for caster & party.
:idea: Can we get a calendar added to the game with events from GM team , Guild Masters & personal additions - very similar to WoW
:idea: Allow ingame auto clicker to turn off when dead & also work with job skills.
:idea: Allow all purchases with crit to come directly from the bank so no need to carry crit.
:idea: Remove all venom dungeon timers or increase the exp in those rooms & increase the timer.
:idea: Visual Buff timers (like WoW) helpful for things like haste, increase magic, dispel.
:idea: Replace the map files with the higher resolution maps you use as a GM (just not showing where everybody is)
:idea: Allow the spell bar to display 10 spells instead of 5.
:idea: Deposit cheques like crit.
:idea: A better character window - more information, rare caps etc

hakka

Postby hakka » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:57 pm

:!: Combining G1s with Sards and Leaf to any Gs with a single click rather than dragging. Will be better if straight combine 36 G1s to a G5 with a single click.
:!: Increase bank space
:!: Ingame Auto clicker not working for jobbing - mining, lumbering, etc
:!: Remove the "no no no no no" when your autoclicker is on and targeting your self
:!: Deposit cheques like crit.
:!: Let the spell "light" have the same duration as the caster for people in the party & allow rare effects (magic stay) to increase duration for caster & party.
:!: Increase sturgeon drop rate or add it to map drops
:!: Ex Earth remove Wizard invisibility spell and once removed, Wizard are unable to recast until the invi duration actually ended. (A bug maybe?)
:!: Make Sards & Leafs stackable
:!: Make Cheques with same value stackable and crit stackable with no limit or increase limit.
:!: Make mobs dead body disappear once we open Treasure Box. (Always gotta dig under the bodies)
:!: Make new monster quest with rewards for maybe D5 only. Kill mobs like 10 Balrog Wing, 10 Valkyrie, 5 Lich or etc. (People are pk leveling cause there are nothing better to do)
:!: Rework gamble for 5 dollar and Gold coin. Replace Hi Snowman, Brilliant Drops, Toy Cannon, Toy Robot with more useful items like Sex Change, Mantle Dye, Stat Reset, Rare pots/candles/Elysians/Languid/Enlight pot/Speed pot/Lamp (Just a suggestion on drops). At least it's something useful and maybe puts a smile on the person getting it rather than something useless.
:!: Blood Lightning not hitting although animation shows it does hit. It just goes thru and no damage. (How long do I need to live to see this fixed T_T )
Last edited by hakka on Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Enigma

Postby Enigma » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:26 pm

Priest ld not having to hold ctrl to poke someone after cast (happens more in same nation duels)
hateshado :hmpf: (Y)

Gaz

Postby Gaz » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:28 pm

hakka wrote::!: Combining G1s with Sards and Leaf to any Gs with a single click rather than dragging. Will be better if straight combine 36 G1s to a G5 with a single click.

Disagree with this one.
Instead i would suggest to make it so once you have the combine window open you can click the item and it will move the sard or item over without dragging. The same way moving items from bag to bank.

You should still go through the same process of combining as it is quite a core mechanic to rares.

Leroi

Postby Leroi » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:10 pm

Visual buff timer

Return to “Suggestions”