Some Suggestions

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
ricky

Some Suggestions

Postby ricky » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:48 pm

Stone Armour - Shouldn't be able to use this skill when your under some form of protection magic

Complete Sanctuary - Just remove the spell, its not allowed in mazes its just as lame in local wars and it has no benefit when tanking monsters over level 100

Fleet - This skill badly needs nerfing sometimes it lasts 5 seconds ? Retarded. Possibly increase the cool down or cap the duration regardless of the distance you hit them with it

Pepsi - There should be a longer immune after a speed pot is used

Symbol - Remove speed symbols, mazes have just turned into a running game and its boring g10 speed is plenty

Blood Lightning - Lets actually rework this spell so when it goes through targets it hits them ? Bugs far too often and goes through players not even touching them (so its not just eva working it just doesn't hit at all)

Greatest Luck - Make this 100% accuracy again but for priests ONLY or make it only able to miss if the target is wearing smart 100% on non smart wearing opponents

Big Maze - Lets stop just thinking about Asian players and add an ST20 BM to cater for EU a bit more. There is no excuse that its only for vyseus players constantly I see DAN, Skycool, maxxx, Cowmask, DESIRES and sometimes others also online. Most of the time there is less or the same number of vyseus so take your shitty excuse and fist it up your ass (Y)

Extra Hotkeys - These have been talked about forever lets finally get these done

bminickw

Re: Some Suggestions

Postby bminickw » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:16 am

You’re not Asian. This will not happen.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

bob

Postby bob » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:38 pm

im from eu but i join most of the quests ;D
DeathMaster Dual 4 Priest
TotalPwnage Dual 4 thief
TerrorSquad dual 2 mage

A good ARG is a dead ONE.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:28 pm

Stone armour +1, same goes for SS
Incease Fleet CD+1
Increase slow immune duration after speed pot +1
Great luck 100% hit as priest, make it blue rare doesnt overlap with accurate +1
Extra hotkeys +1
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

ricky

Postby ricky » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:48 am

bob wrote:im from eu but i join most of the quests ;D

If you want to be awake at 3 am for a maze that’s your choice and if you don’t work in the day then good for you (Y) . There is no excuse anymore to stop st20 BM I’ve seen enough zyps online to warrant it being implemented

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:20 pm

remove life rare from symbol too, those who dual warsaint/reve/paladin/templar etc had like HP of a D6 ;/

and make those priest dual/wizard dual suffer a 1minute and 30 sec when they self buff themselve with protective spell and z, we always claim that DR is team work game however those hybrid build can work independently doesn't make any sense ;/
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

Return to “Suggestions”