Nerf on Warsaint/Reverant

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
mewraja

Re: Nerf on Warsaint/Reverant

Postby mewraja » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:52 pm

ricky wrote:This makes sense. Giving a archer or thief mirror makes priest completely useless against them too. Priest I know is not an offensive class however if your pinned down on your own by a warsaint or rev then you can't even deter them slightly they will just keep hitting while you can't hit back until you eventually die. I agree they should also keep luck giving them a nice play style

There are counterattack or strike rares for priest to use.
There's almost a counter for everything in DR, if played right.

Using reflect and luck will require 1 min cooldown before combat skills can be used.
I think this trade off is sufficient for now, or maybe can be lengthen as part of a nerf.
Whenever they die, they will be unavailable for combat for that cooldown period, and this can hurt the team PK.

Cell

Postby Cell » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:55 pm

Only when candle/syrup is only benefitted for that player rather than party can you think about even nerfing warsaint/rev, along with that accurate needs a boost to compensate agaisnt the smart rare and red smart rare buff , this is why people choose this symbol.

If you cant figure the counter to this then I guess better just keep asking to nerf it :lol:

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:38 am

Cell wrote:Only when candle/syrup is only benefitted for that player rather than party can you think about even nerfing warsaint/rev, along with that accurate needs a boost to compensate agaisnt the smart rare and red smart rare buff , this is why people choose this symbol.

If you cant figure the counter to this then I guess better just keep asking to nerf it :lol:

nobody is asking to nerf the offense power of the reve/warsaint, but have REFLECT CURSE on those clases its stupid... theres no way to debuff them on battle, keep your fire power having the LUCK, but DENY them use REFLECT CURSE, so wizards and priest can use BLIND on them.

pepsi its the only debuff that you can use on them, also you can use the slow of warrior, and theres another counter measures.

candles and syrup are broken and required a balance, another thing... syrup effect only affect the owner that use, not the pt, meanwhile you dont have to worry about it, if i am on, you wont play with syrup candles, and my macros WORK PERFECTLY for that porpouse!!!!
Last edited by Metalarg on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Enigma

Postby Enigma » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:06 am

i think 3 things
1 there is a specific stat called luck why not make use of it we haven't seen any nerfs towards stats and this could compensate other dual symbols and not have to dual just to us the luck buff that people are dueling for.
2 prevent the use of luck on thief / archer / warrior there is a reason candles are to be made and there is specific rares for accuracy this spell avoids the use of any and having both reflect and luck there is no need for any craft potions.
3 Reduce the % luck will hit to not be 100% high up is fine with me something like 50-60% but 100% is ridiculous even when priest has avenger symbol and g10 smart makes that class useless.
hateshado :hmpf: (Y)

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:05 am

Enigma wrote:i think 3 things
1 there is a specific stat called luck why not make use of it we haven't seen any nerfs towards stats and this could compensate other dual symbols and not have to dual just to us the luck buff that people are dueling for.
2 prevent the use of luck on thief / archer / warrior there is a reason candles are to be made and there is specific rares for accuracy this spell avoids the use of any and having both reflect and luck there is no need for any craft potions.
3 Reduce the % luck will hit to not be 100% high up is fine with me something like 50-60% but 100% is ridiculous even when priest has avenger symbol and g10 smart makes that class useless.

the trouble its that the stroke candle, wich counter the smart rare, loss the fight aganist the agility candle, and talking about economy, make strokes are more difficult and low rentable in comparison with the group of armored candles, to be more specific here some stadistics:

each 100 sturgeons you get :

armed group:
37 agility candles, wich virtualy make stroke or accurate rares MISS, LUCK f*** agility candles since they make 0 miss even under agility candle proc
63 AC candles, wich its very usefull since its like red AC, goes over the g20 AC, and its cheap and usefull (only way to counter a bit the massive damage of archer reve with luck)

power up group:
23 Stroke candles, wich its usefull aganist smart rares or smart symbols, but lost efficient aganist agility, since you gona continue miss hits aganist an agi candle user
13 ghost candles, wich its USELESS AS f*** even if you plan to use like "counter measures" to other candles (giving pt and use it this to deny he candle/syrup effect) a veteran player will know if he saw a ghost that his candle/syrup was canceled already, and you will give him time to reload another candle/syrup, you miss the surprice factor in this way
64 power up, wich are trash... its only usefull for reve/archers/warriors with luck.

with armed group you get 2 kind of candles and both are usefull.... with pwoer up group you get only 1 kind of usefull candle and continue being trash aganist armed ones... continue more rentable craft armed group even if you plan an offense build...

now lets talk about how many time took get a good amount of sturgeons:

fishing all barantan and sedless pits took 1 hour, and give and average of 20-30 sturgeons (took at last 1 hour with 2 fishers that only know sturgeons)
fishing all vyseous pits took 1 hour and give and average of 10-20 sturgeons (took at last 1 hour with 1 fisher that only know sturgeons)

as you can see, 2 much try hard.

accurate rare can be buffed since its use 1 slot of the gear, this could be a good idea

proeel

Postby proeel » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:28 am

Why are we even talking about candles for? Lol

Candles should be banned before it's properly adjusted.
When you put candles into ur factors, everything is just off.

How can you balance classes with candles in ur calculation lol?
Happy Gaming xD

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:38 am

+1 for all candles being disabled.
They gonna get cancelled anyway.

proeel

Postby proeel » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:59 am

dual priest with luck n mirror is ok in my opinion
i just wanted to weaken them a bit but NOT affecting other class

which i think symbol will be a good adjustment, less work and less coding
and it will not affect other class (conq, hawk etc)
Happy Gaming xD

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:19 pm

proeel wrote:Why are we even talking about candles for? Lol

i am just talking about how hard is get stroke candles, how easy its counter them, and how HARD its land a hit over a target with g10 smart / or symbol with smart, basicaly go for LUCK spell its the only way that archer thief have atm becouse the other ways to get a good succes rate are trash, complicated, and low effective...

if theres another way in game "VIABLE" like buff accurate rares or buff the stroke candle would be awesome and sure archers thiefs would have another way to play instaed of this.

Cell

Postby Cell » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:26 pm

proeel wrote:Why are we even talking about candles for? Lol

There is no such thing as balance in Dragon Raja (Y) better look else where for balance

Return to “Suggestions”