Dual 5 Balancing

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
GMSpherix
Site Admin

Re: Dual 5 Balancing

Postby GMSpherix » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:16 am

Well we are in doubt. On on side, there is lots of people asking for dual class 5, and on the other hand, as it sits now, the rank itself is hardly anything more than a rank with a few minor tweaks. Personally, I'd like it to give it a bit more prestige, but how'd you do that without unbalancing the game?
Check us out on Image
Or follow us on   Image

Toni

Postby Toni » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:47 pm

This Game was never really balanced, when a D4 Priest uses his Lethy protection spell and wearing his light Staff, and a Wizard deals 1k BL damage, there is no balance. And when a D4 Archer uses SFD on himself with g6 CA/Strike, equiped with a lvl 1 dagger and a shield, and is able to kill a D4 Thief with maxed Gear, where is the balance?

OnTopic: As I said in the past, make it worth becoming Dual 5, give every class an extra Spell/Skill.

Archer/Thief -> Extreme Fire/Ice that deals 10 hits per use.
Wizards-> Some new form of BL.
Priest-> A spell that buffs you with Zerk/SFD/Food instantly.
Warrior-> No idea.

I hope you got my point, these aboves were just examples.
Zero Tolerance
Fayen

WildinOut

Postby WildinOut » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:48 am

Hey Wildside here. Here are my few tips I think would make d5 intresting to achieve.

1. Able to use d4 legends (only dropped in Bm) that gives g7-9 effect. Even tho this sounds op it will make d5 players distinct from other players bcuz they can use better items :)

2.Allow tt cap to reach 240 when d5. To me this sounds intresting bcuz it will still give players something to do even when they maxed out their lvls already.

3. This may sound crazy but gm should open the ability for d5 merchants only to create triple rare g5 max :).

What more can i say ? ;)
[color=#400000]WildSide/Zypern[/color]

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:54 pm

Don't like #3, the others i'm neutral towards. Allow tt to go up to 240 isnt really much content, will just get players there to blast stuff if they even think its worth thier time. #1 is interesting, maybe needs some tweaking, but would be cool

Gaz

Postby Gaz » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:32 pm

GMSpherix wrote:Well we are in doubt. On on side, there is lots of people asking for dual class 5, and on the other hand, as it sits now, the rank itself is hardly anything more than a rank with a few minor tweaks. Personally, I'd like it to give it a bit more prestige, but how'd you do that without unbalancing the game?

Giving another 100 points to dual 5 is op , giving g5 symbol is op. I understand about balance.

Dual 5 should be something like Dragonslayer Title , Same as dual 4 stats and g4 symbol but add new dual 5 armor and shield with different sprites, or a dual 5 equipable cape with a different sprite.

New spells and skills (same stat points as dual 3 spell) but its a new spell and new skill that only dual 5 can learn.

The firespell that dragon uses would be good for wizard.
A holy buff spell for priest - zerks - foods - sfds - heals - removes status - looks like holy cure but red or something (same radius as holy cure)
Archer, something like raining arrows - you load it up and cast it same as you would meteor but it rains down 15 arrows or something in a 5 tile lightning radius. less damage than extreme fire-
Thief - Invisible Extreme Ice - Extreme ice gains 5 seconds of invisibility.
Warrior - A flurry like attack - kinda like twister but much larger radius - has a 4 second frenzy with INCREASED damage but DECREASED AC for the duration - making warrior a glass cannon for a short period of time but also able to deal damage

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:43 pm

How about a special Dragonslayer mantle with slightly upgraded visuals ( maybe multiple customizable colours, all for free ) that gives more stats than other dragon mantles, based on what mantle you choose ( you can choose the type of mantle ). The mantle will be usable by D5 characters only and cannot be dropped, sold or traded, but can be stored.

It sounds like a silly idea, but a more powerful mantle with new visuals and colours would definitely be EGO EFFIN BOOSTING.

Another possibility would be wings for D5s.

lemonbone

Postby lemonbone » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:48 pm

I want to ride db when I d5 =)
IMpriest

WildinOut

Postby WildinOut » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:45 am

Based on the feedback my Suggestion I will stick with the use of d4 legends (only dropped in Bm) for d5 chars. How cool will it be to walk around with a d4 g9 hoshker Bow =)

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:56 am

what if only had them drop in monster at amurtaat? just an idea

WildinOut

Postby WildinOut » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:24 am

Or even better create an event like abyss/undead/bm but -dual fame etc. bcuz d5 dont need. And as usual after kill the boss monster which gm will have to create a new one ONE AND I REPEAT ONE d4 legend drop with other shit items sards, etc. This event can be once a week like bm

Return to “Suggestions”