1.7.4.0 Feedback

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
woxmoy
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:00 pm

Re: 1.7.4.0 Feedback

Postby woxmoy » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:18 pm

GMSignPainter wrote:Please give us your feedback about the 1.7.4.0 patch changes here.

Hi, GM
I'm Urian.
Have you really played this game?
Who the hell is this patch for?
GM should be fired for thinking of destroying this balance.
All old player will turn their backs and no more archers, warriors or thieves will be found. All will be wizards and priests.
Don't you know why you're doing Warsaint, Paladin, and Revenant? That's because the number of people is different.
Due to the characteristics of Raja, which has few users, and the hard to come back to revival of zyp, Many player want to be able to play all the roles of Character himself.
Paladin gave up his defense. Revenant and Warsaint, even at the risk of low damage, wanted to survive. The archer, in particular, dies even if he is not Warsaint. Because there is no Life and Defense Magic. But Strengthen the Wizard? You're talking so stupid.
This patch is a patch that makes a fool of all existing users and, if it were to proceed, what would be different from Hong-kong Dragon Raja? There's no balance. It's all just the Wizard.
Most importantly, an GM who thinks of such a patch should be fired.

Lenapark76
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:03 pm

Re: 1.7.4.0 Feedback

Postby Lenapark76 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:25 pm

Have you ever seen so many objections to patching?
No, do you have any intention of listening to your feedback and modifying it?
Why do you think it's going to be a good piece of content if you just add a new rare? It's right to ask player before you think about it.
If you balance other side, you need to make the other one stronger.
Do you think the wizard is weak now?

Why would so many people choose a Priest symbols?
You'll certainly remember it as the people who put out this patch.
In the past, Conquerer, Corsair Symbol could also use SFD, Power of pray, Ruturn from counteraction of divine, Authority of Greatest of luck.
But couldn't use combat skills for about a minute.
There was a time when I used magic at the expense of it. The Authority of Greatest of Luck was 100% successful, and you're made the patch again because it was disproportionate. Many player were forced to give up the symbol effect and choose Warsaint, Revenant, Paladin.

Can you say the patch is for everyone?
Let me ask you again, since the Wizard going to be strong, what makes thieves and archers better?

GMTybern
Site Admin
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:27 pm

Re: 1.7.4.0 Feedback

Postby GMTybern » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:08 pm

Thanks for the feedbacks. I know there are still a lot need to be adjusted, but I can not get the information of what needed to be from you guys.

Can you please be more specific? Instead of just saying wizard too strong, like how? whats the test report proving they are too strong? Like a glass GW(BR Conc Splpen) can easily kill a tanky Avenger(Eva AC smart) of Temp(AC life smart) while lethy is on, or a Pepsi warrior with G8 Eva. A fully defense Warlock(AC AC BR) can easily kill glass archer and thief(attack mantle no eva) with a single Firebird, while these two can not easily revenge back. I am the one test wizard the most among all 5 classes(havent test thief, yet). From my test result, non priest dual warrior and archer have insane damage with full STR and DEX, much scary than wizard, which I think after the BR drop from LUCK and symbol, their damage is not as OP as you guys think.

Regarding the priest dual hybrid, its an interesting dual that questionable the most, we changed the GCD between spell and skill, because i think this is kinda anti logic and bring no game play fun, nerfing greatest luck basically because its just too OP used on melees, it was 100% hit ignoring smart rare and agi candle, changed to 37% and still a free G10 accurate value, and I think a defense favor hybrid build shouldnt deserve it. Im not saying to void this build, just a fact most people go to this build for a reason, which is this is the best dual option, so far. You say diversity, I dont see any, all plain pala reven and warsaint.

bearmask
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:33 am

Re: 1.7.4.0 Feedback

Postby bearmask » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:40 am

Hi, I'm cowmask.
In the recent weeks of war, we know that wizards fought with a over crazy damages. (Ignoring all resist and evasion with basic resist. Regardless of grade.) this is a content that other player agree with. I think adding a wizard's own new rare at this point is now working to disrupt the game balance. I would suggest at least that if you wanted to add the New rare of wizard, you should add something new to other class (the archers and thieves). While giving the warriors a hardest Rare ignore option, the archer and the thief simply make a by ability change? I don't think equity is right. I just want to say that just because the damage is powerful doesn't mean that all archers and thieves playing now kill wizards and priests easily. We are veteran users who have been playing Dragon Raja more than 15 to 20 years, and Naturally, differences in the time and style of play that they have invested in. I think this patch you've in the works is a patch that ignores the controls that individuals have.

GMTybern
Site Admin
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:27 pm

Re: 1.7.4.0 Feedback

Postby GMTybern » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:58 am

bearmask wrote:Hi, I'm cowmask.
I would suggest at least that if you wanted to add the New rare of wizard, you should add something new to other class (the archers and thieves).


You mean add a magic defense rare option?

Armor penetration is not warrior only rare, thief and archer can also get it.

Jung
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 10:01 am

Re: 1.7.4.0 Feedback

Postby Jung » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:44 am

GMs did not respond to my feedback.
Tyburn has only an extreme example.
The variety I mentioned is the variety of characters and item combinations.
GW is of course strong, Warlock is of course solid.
However, this is an extreme way.
We have complemented it by a combination of items.
For example, Grand Wizard+Warlock Set
But through this patch, it'll be banned. It's stupid.

Test reports? We prove by experience.

The Revent has a Registall + 10 and a shield.
But did you know that the Revent can be killed by MV 20G+BR 2 hits?
Its damage is 33000 to 35000. This is a huge probability.
Why? I'll explain below.

And WarSaint,Revent,Paladin was only able to kill wizards and priests with only great luck and aggressive combination.

But even that requires skilled control, and sometimes it doesn't die.
So far, the balance is very

But as the smart one knows, the physical attacker attacks one point.
The wizard attacks one range.
So, traditionally, the wizard of every fantasy game is a
It had a wide range of attacks, but it didn't have overwhelming firepower.
So DragonRaja controlled it as a probability through BR.

Already the sorcerer has proved to the physical attackers that they don't die one hit using DragonScale. and also proved that BR 2 hits can kill a physical attackers .

So, what if adjust the probability of BR?
Really? This is a stupid idea. Damn it!
Only 1:1 is the probability applied as it is.
However, I can be sure that GMs only had a 1:1 test.

In a battlefield where many wizards join, the probabilistics are nothing but nonsense.
Why? Because wizards' magic affects the range.
Even a mere BR 1 percent chance is a disaster in a battlefield where many wizards are running wild.
It's no different than a disaster, because it's not a one-point blow like a physical attackers .

But here, adding a Spell Penetration and Concentration?

We're not angry because the sorcerer is strong.
We are angry because we destroy Dragon Raza.
If an attack like the Hunters is widely possible by magic, who would do Hunter?

Is it reasonable to tie the cymbal to the set?

Is it reasonable to give EVA instead of Registall while adding Concentration?

Is Hunter fair not to adding the Penetration?

Oh, my God, gms want me to use the magic defense option?

Wizards can use defense option when warriors or hunters come close.

A warrior or Hunter can be attacked by magic anytime, anywhere. Why!?
Because it affects the range! stupid !

mofomaycry
Posts: 1513
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:27 am

Re: 1.7.4.0 Feedback

Postby mofomaycry » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:48 am

J.006 wrote:
Jung wrote:Patches like poop. Don't make it easy to kill. If that happens, the balance will be lost. A game without control is not even fun. Don't crush the diversity of the rarer into negligible probability. The staff of priests and wizards only needs protection.
Legends' new options are good.

Of course, I admire GM's hard work.
But this is breaking the balance again.

I even didn't see the balance in current Live Server.
All physcial class go to advance WarSaint,Revent,Paladin...Even few go to magic hybird.
Luck spell is too op to make the Smart property no use,there is only 2 symbol in Priest,Avanger or the Temeplar...avanger is only for runner..
LG sets for priest and wizard has little useful,why they need LG sets?
Speed rare in wizard are too OP,no others class can get the wizard if he has G15 speed...
Nobody use single sword and mace ,gauntlet..

Give the GM team some time to make the patch more perfect, then we can embrace the change,I think it will have more fun.

PS:Build is a fun thing..XD


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMFPMfJjvt0&t=1s

I use gauntlelt :hmpf: :hmpf:
Image
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

Lee
Posts: 534
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:33 pm

Re: 1.7.4.0 Feedback

Postby Lee » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:54 pm

mofomaycry wrote:
J.006 wrote:I even didn't see the balance in current Live Server.
All physcial class go to advance WarSaint,Revent,Paladin...Even few go to magic hybird.
Luck spell is too op to make the Smart property no use,there is only 2 symbol in Priest,Avanger or the Temeplar...avanger is only for runner..
LG sets for priest and wizard has little useful,why they need LG sets?
Speed rare in wizard are too OP,no others class can get the wizard if he has G15 speed...
Nobody use single sword and mace ,gauntlet..

Give the GM team some time to make the patch more perfect, then we can embrace the change,I think it will have more fun.

PS:Build is a fun thing..XD


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMFPMfJjvt0&t=1s

I use gauntlelt :hmpf: :hmpf:


But I see u on pike 90% of the time :hmpf:

mofomaycry
Posts: 1513
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:27 am

Re: 1.7.4.0 Feedback

Postby mofomaycry » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:15 am

Lee wrote:
mofomaycry wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMFPMfJjvt0&t=1s

I use gauntlelt :hmpf: :hmpf:


But I see u on pike 90% of the time :hmpf:


ya it is the best weapon of all time:hmpf: :hmpf:
Image
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

Nóg
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:19 pm

Re: 1.7.4.0 Feedback

Postby Nóg » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:34 am

There's only 4 things from this patch you should deploy which is :

Bug Fixes
- Fixed Stone immunity not working for Stonization.
- Fixed several Client crashes.
- Fixed Enchant Hammer giving null rares.
- Fixed Cancel from concentration of divine grace (or w/e it's called) not protecting against Life Drain anymore.

Features
- Added Legend Hammer. A Hammer that will reroll a legend's effect and dual class.
- Changed Enchant Hammer's success rate from 25% to 50%.

Legend Changes
- Added Distant to Archer pool.
- Added Distant to Thief pool.
-Added Life to Priest pool.

Regarding Symbols:
- Grand Wizard will be changed to Magic Vigor + Life.

That is all.
Last edited by Nóg on Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.


Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron