Beta Server has just been updated with the first version of patch 126.96.36.199. There are still many things in the work but some features are already ready to be tested, which is why the patch is released.
In addition to the release of this patch on the Beta Server, I have also updated the account database to match main server's. However the characters haven't been transfered so you will still have to grind them. I will try to get NPCs to get to Dual 5 easily some time soon.
Regarding the patch itself, here's the changelist :
- Fixed Stone immunity not working for Stonization.
- Fixed several Client crashes.
- Fixed Enchant Hammer giving null rares.
- Fixed Cancel from concentration of divine grace not protecting against Life Drain anymore.
- Added Legend Hammer. A Hammer that will reroll a legend's effect.
- Changed Enchant Hammer's success rate from 25% to 50%.
- Local War now has an invasion part when either Zypern or Vyseus loose all their stones. The invasion part lasts as long as there is time remaining in the war. During this part, players from the winning side can invade all the other side's maps and PK without restriction.
- Helternt Castle and Baron Shilikan's mansion now have an unique boss for the invading nation to kill for extra rewards.
- Save from Danger & Miracle Shield physical damage reduction has been decreased from 40-50% to 30-40%.
- Authority of Greatest Luck is now a Priest only spell.
- Authority of Greatest Luck now gives a 100% accuracy boost again.
- Dragon Scale now has a 30% movement debuff.
- Complete Sanctuary and Stone Armor now have a 50% movement debuff.
- Removed possibility to use Stone Armor on top of another protection buff.
- Speed rares effect has been lowered.
- Increased Dual Single Mace weapons attack power by 25.
- Increased Dual Single Sword weapons attack power by 10.
- Dual Single Swords now have a 20 movement power bonus.
- Dual Gauntlets now have a 40 movement power bonus.
- Spider Web now gives a 20% accuracy debuff to the target.
- Removed Legend rare effect category pools. This means all Legend rare effects have now an equal chance of dropping.
- Wizard and Priests Legend staffs now give Physical stun immunity ONLY if the character is wearing the full Legend set.
Legend Set Bonus #1 changes:
- Changed Templar to Hardest.
- Changed Fallen to Hardest.
- Changed Avenger to Hardest.
- Changed Saint to Hardest.
Legend Set Bonus #2 changes:
- Changed WarMaster to Accurate.
- Changed Paladin to Evasion.
- Changed Nighthawk to Accurate.
- Changed Toreador to Critical.
- Changed Revenant to Evasion.
- Changed Hawkeye to Accurate.
- Changed Triggermage to Critical.
- Changed Warsaint to Evasion.
- Changed Archmage to Smart.
- Changed GrandWizard to Basic Resist.
- Changed Templar to Life.
- Changed Avenger to Evasion.
- Changed Saint to Nature Vigor.
Legend effects pool changes
- Added Speed to Warrior pool.
- Added Distant to Archer pool.
- Added Speed to Archer pool.
- Added Distant to Thief pool.
- Added Speed to Thief pool.
- Added Life to Priest pool.
- Added Basic Resist to Priest weapon pool.
- Wise will now replace Force in the weapon pool.
- Added Basic Resist to Wizard weapon pool.
- Added Speed to Wizard pool.
Ability Points changes:
- STR: Now gives 10 white power every 30 points past 650.
- DEX: Now gives 1% critical every 20 points past 530.
- MOVP: Now gives 1% critical every 20 points past 380.
- WIS: Now gives the equivalent of 12 Nature Vigor every 20 points past 500.
- ENDU: Now gives 1% physical damage reduction every 20 points.
- ENDU: Wizard ENDU cap has been lowered to 152 at D5.
- LUCK: Now gives 1% Basic Resist every 10 points.
- WS/PS: Now gives an additional 1% Mana/Divine recovery every 10 points past 200 points.
- Lord Knight : Force + Hardest.
- Swash Buckler : Force + Speed.
- War Master : Accurate + Critical.
- Blade Singer : Force + Evasion.
- Paladin : Resist All + Evasion.
- Corsair: Force + Hardest.
- Nighthawk : Critical + Accurate.
- Vigilante : Force + Distant.
- Toreador : Force + Speed.
- Revenant : Resist All + Evasion.
- Conqueror : Force + Hardest.
- Desperado : Force + Distant.-
- Hawkeye : Critical + Accurate.
- Triggermage : Force + Speed.
- Warsaint : Evasion + Resist All.
- Warlock : Hardest + Life.
- Tzigane : Smart + Speed.
- Archmage : Magic Vigor + Speed.
- Grand Wizard : Magic Vigor + Life.
- Templar : Hardest + Life.
- Fallen : Hardest + Speed.
- Avenger : Hardest + Smart.
- Saint : Hardest + Wise.
- New Gateway system to improve network stability.
- Enchant Hammer has a new sprite.
As I said, much more features and changes are coming, this is just an initial release, so expect more soon!
Also, as mentioned in the changelist, there is a new Gateway System. To test it, please log choosing "Europe" from your Gateway List when starting the Beta Client. If you wish to log the old way, choose "Canada".