server's 9th anniversary empower event!!!

Here will be posted the upcoming events in the world of Dragon Raja.
GMNeria
Site Admin

server's 9th anniversary empower event!!!

Postby GMNeria » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:27 am

Hey everyone as you all know it will be the famous X4 exp event this week end and our birthday month. To celebrate this there will be a special lasting 1 week empower map (some might occur in week day)

during the next week starting this upcoming weekend and ending next week end , this event can trigger in any hour (1 st 2 st 3 st.... etc) if it does occur a message will appear saying a map has been empowered.

Empowered map
anything can happen in an empowered map once a map has been empowered one of the choices above will be done on that map.
1-treasure maps opened
2-monster dropping goods
3-hide and seek within that map
4-special monster dropping items in entrance
5- achieve kill streak on a map

1- treasure map opened
i will open a total of 6 treasure maps in that map, those map can be any difficulty

2-monster dropping goods (most common event to occur)
i will summon some monsters here and there dropping some items.

3-hide and seek
i will hide in the map and will reward first one to find me then move to another random location.I will repeat that process until someone has found me 3 times total.
the 1st time someone finds me will get 3 gold coins
the 2nd time that same person finds me will get chaos map
the 3rd time that same person finds me will get a special prize and a challenge(adapted to players level(that or 30 min passed,will end the hide and seek event)).

4-special monster dropping item in entrance
i will summon a strong monster that will drop a special item and some other monsters that will drop random items too.

5-Kill Streak: first,second and third to achieve 6 kill streak
in that event i will reward those players with those below

1ST : insane map and 3 gold coins
2ND :chaos map and 3 gold coins
3RD :chaos map

there is one rule thought once you get 6 kill streak you must stop to pk,so you dont alter the outcomes of the ranks.

once a map has been empowered exp on that map will also be increased for 1 hour.

Get everyone ready for this special week.

Return to “Events”