new player what nation to play what class?

Introduce yourself to the rest of the community!
soya

new player what nation to play what class?

Postby soya » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:50 am

What nation should I join? any nation that still has noobs so I can level with? I playd vyseus before, a little bit of yllse, never playd zypern before. Should I give zypern a try?

What class? I playd thief before to d1. Priest till level 88. I didnt like priest much. I liked thief but never tried warrior or archer. I have good control with thief. I'm leaning towards playing thief or double mace warrior, any pros cons about archer? I always thought archer was weaker thief, cause no shield.

Im gonna log in next week cause got test this week.

SimpleStupid

Re: new player what nation to play what class?

Postby SimpleStupid » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:06 pm

Come zypern ^^
There are 3 new players rolled in zyp last week, and are 8x now.
chaox(archer),minipupu(wiz), and shinto.
Come catch them online ^^
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Go to vyseus, we need the players. You might be able to find some one to help level you up pretty quick too.

Oh and i'd recomend thief to start out with, you can always make more characters later

soya

Postby soya » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:45 am

hey guys I made a warrior just to try it out. Its lvl 25 and I do like the splash damage skill. However, since I used to play thief, I hate how slow it moves :(. I know when you get around d2,d3 warrior is one of the strongest class in the game, but I never got that high before, I'm low lvl player on the other servers that I play'd so yeah I might just have to go thief again.

from the feedback I'm getting I might just play zypern, the test character I made was zypern, seems like there is ppl playing here. I mean when i playd the old dr-int before it shut down I was lucky if I found ppl macroing lol.

lpwn I don't think me joining vyseus will benefit vyseus since I'm so low level. As a low leveler I'm gonna have to join the nation with most low level. I know what you mean though, when it gets to high level. It actually takes away from the game when all the stacked players are on one nation and always win war. whats the fun in that? however, since this game isn't like WoW and very few people play it, I'd really like to have people to level with. If possible.

Before I make my real character that I'm gonna stick with, I'll leave this page up for a bit to decide what nation. I think I decided the to be thief though. I always liked thief but like late game, I feel like they get really weak. They can only kill other thieves, archers, and thats it. Very good at war but not in pvp. Am i wrong or right?

im really leaning towards zypern right now, but if someone can really convince me that I would have a better time in another nation let me know.

Toni

Postby Toni » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:15 am

They can only kill other thieves, archers, and thats it.

Haven't met me yet hm? :ugeek:
Zero Tolerance
Fayen

helbreath

Postby helbreath » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:38 am

:ugeek: ur face god damn it

soya

Postby soya » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:29 am

Toni wrote:
They can only kill other thieves, archers, and thats it.

Haven't met me yet hm? :ugeek:

lol well thats why i asked I'm I wrong or right, at the end... I'm pretty noob when it comes to really high level so was kinda asking what class to play.

I always thought d3+ warrior with good rares and good build will beat thief/archer with good rares good builds, pretty much if rare grade where to be equvilent and skill being the same, but what do I know I only got to d2 once with shitty rares and shitty tactics lol.

I finally decided to play zypern and thief again. Warrior was too slow for me, I know they get faster but I can't wait that long lol. I got a warrior up to lvl 29 to see if I like it and name it soya, so my thief will be named Mundook.

So greetings, newest citizen of Zypern, character name Mundook. Help me out if you can haha. Any low lvl give me a msg ingame or something, lvling alone sucks lol.

kador

Postby kador » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:58 pm

Just don't join Yllse. It's over populated. If you join Zypern or Vyseus, you will help balancing the game :)
Thief is an easy class to make. But Archers are rarely seem.

No matter what Nation/Class you go, just enjoy the game and I will be more than Happy.
Feel free to Mail me in-game: KADOR
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

SoulTaker

Postby SoulTaker » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:13 pm

kador wrote:Just don't join Yllse. It's over populated. If you join Zypern or Vyseus, you will help balancing the game :)
Thief is an easy class to make. But Archers are rarely seem.

No matter what Nation/Class you go, just enjoy the game and I will be more than Happy.
Feel free to Mail me in-game: KADOR

+1

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:15 pm

Make an archer or warrior and go Vyseus.
The most hardcore path. :ugeek:

Return to “Player introduction”