Halloween Event! October 31- November 8

Here will be posted the upcoming events in the world of Dragon Raja.
GMTempest

Halloween Event! October 31- November 8

Postby GMTempest » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:20 pm

It's that time of the year! Are you prepared to go trick or treat? Well...so are the demons! Except you're their treat! This Halloween we've prepared some treats for you!

Treat One: Demon Extermination
The 3 nations of Dragon Raja have agreed that demons are the most powerful and troublesome during halloween. They've come together and formed an Demon Extermination Committee. Each day you may come and receive one demon hunting task!

Prizes
Each successful extermination will reward you:
:arrow: Experience (Choice between Level, tactic, or spell)
:arrow: Fame
:arrow: Dual fame
:arrow: Crit

AND a random bonus reward including crit, skins, sardonyx, secrets, coins, and more!

Treat Two: Trick or Treat
Halloween is just not Halloween without treats! Once a day you can receive free treats for 7 days! Costume not needed...though expected :lol:

Treat Three: Rise of the fallen
Our wizards have reported that the ghosts of the fallen will rise again and they won't be friendly! Their grudge against the living will drive them to attack us! Where will they rise? Good question. We have pinpointed the locations to The Great Grassland and Westglade, the two highest death locations!

The ghosts will invade at the beginning of war on:
Saturday 5th 23:00 and Sunday 6th 22:00
They will invade again in Westglade on:
Sunday 6th 1:30 and Monday 7th 2:00

Prepare for it!

Trick One
Here is a horror comic for your enjoyment:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.n ... 0217&no=31

Where and when
For treats 1 and 2:
O/X map, it can be accessed from the colossal arena NPC @ 117,110. You can pick up your extermination quest and your treat there!

This event will begin October 31 and end on November 8 (November 8 will be the last day)!

Please note:
>You choose which type of experience reward you want by opening the party screen and choosing either EXP, Weapon, or Spell before handing in the quest!
>Double check the monster hunting quest given to you. Due to technical problems, the initial quest the NPC gives may be incorrect, simply talk to the NPC to confirm the correct monster.
GMTempest's corner of laughs
Videos:

Note: I am MIA for a pretty long period of time. Busy with real life. If you need me for whatever reason, PM one of the GMs to contact me

GMTempest

Re: Halloween Event! October 31- November 7

Postby GMTempest » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:32 pm

Halloween event scheduled for this year! We have added one new treat and one trick, check them out!
Videos:

Note: I am MIA for a pretty long period of time. Busy with real life. If you need me for whatever reason, PM one of the GMs to contact me

GMTempest

Postby GMTempest » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:45 am

Update:
-It appears the event NPCs did not spawn. Please hold on for one of the tech GMs to spawn them. You will be compensated for the time lost.
Videos:

GMTempest

Postby GMTempest » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:13 am

Update 2:

Everything is fixed now. Note that an extra day has been added. Sorry for the inconvenience that occurred.
Videos:

GMTempest

Re: Halloween Event! October 31- November 8

Postby GMTempest » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:26 am

Update: The ghost invasion held for WG has been changed to 1:30!
GMs will participate in the war @ 2:00! There will be more invasion during this war!

GMs will particpate as follows:
Tempest- Yllse (Wizard): Note I never play wizard. I will suck. Sorry yllse, that's what you get for winning!
Signpainter- Zypern (Wizard)
Excalibur- Vyseus (Priest)
Videos:

Return to “Events”