[Event] Just For Fun Trivia

Here will be posted the upcoming events in the world of Dragon Raja.
GMTempest

[Event] Just For Fun Trivia

Postby GMTempest » Wed May 19, 2010 1:13 am

The Event
We will be asking trivia questions and those who answer it right will receive a prize. The questions will primarily be "just for fun" trivia as well as Dragonraja related questions. We will ask approximately 20-30 questions (perhaps more depending on time constraints). The length of the event is about 1 hour (Which may be extended).

The Prize
Being the first to answer a question correctly will award you:
:arrow: 1X Image

Rules
:arrow: Answers will be sent through whispers. The person who you will be whispering will be noted in the question.
:arrow: Do NOT whisper your answer more than once! If you do, your answer will be ignored.
:arrow: Do NOT spam or you will be ignored for the rest of the event. There will be bigger repercussions if you are doing it intentionally to ruin the event!
:arrow: The use of search engines such as Google is allowed
:arrow: There is 1 winner per question!
:arrow: Winners cannot participate the next 2 questions to give everyone a chance

When it will be held
Saturday, February 26th 19:00:00 Server time

The location
We will be asking questions through global notice and receiving answers through whispers. Your physical presence is not required.
GMTempest's corner of laughs
Videos:

Note: I am MIA for a pretty long period of time. Busy with real life. If you need me for whatever reason, PM one of the GMs to contact me

GMTempest

Re: [Event] Just For Fun Trivia

Postby GMTempest » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:31 am

New trivia this weekend!
Videos:

Note: I am MIA for a pretty long period of time. Busy with real life. If you need me for whatever reason, PM one of the GMs to contact me

GMTempest

Re: [Event] Just For Fun Trivia

Postby GMTempest » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:50 pm

Event concluded!
Videos:

Return to “Events”