Remove PK in Dungeons

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Jason

Re: Remove PK in Dungeons

Postby Jason » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:43 pm

jesse wrote:I agree with Remove PK in Dungeons, with conditions apply.
1. New players DO KNOW about team work, it takes time to build team works among groups of player that just knew each other in a new server, compared to those who has been working together for nearly a year.

2. New players DO KNOW about "THE OTHER WAYS" to get Barlorg's Tooth, without spending RE. Laser weap quests can be done ONLY TWICE (lv50, D1)PER CHAR. Upon successfully completing the quest u get a rare % chance(probrably lower than 5%) to get a barlogs Tooth. If u finished both quests and got 2 shitty blessed leaves instead of 2 teeth, dont worry, u just have to start over again, make a new char, from lv1 to lv105, do the quests again, and wish for better luck, hopefully it's a sard this time, instead of a shitty leaf.

3. I personally love PK, I wont cry if i get killed, its fair that ppl who spend more time in the game gets higher levels/better items. I just found a problem here in this server, and I use the following examples to explain:
Group A players - who started 6 months+ ago, they are controlling the dungeons;
Group B players - who just started, they wish to go to dungeons aswell;
Day 1, Group B players VS Group A, they fail, didnt get D2/legend items;
Day 2, Group B players VS Group A, they fail, didnt get D2/legend items;
Day 3, same ...
Day 4, same ...
Day 5, ...
PVPs with the support of monopsony are not fair PVPs.

My suggestion: Disable dungeon PVP in Abyss and Undead for a certain time, let certain amount of new players get D2 and D3, by then re-open PVP. I also agree with allowing pvp in big maze, if it ever gets fixed. End-game items and D4 deserve effort and hard work to get, fair deal.

Agree

Olon

Postby Olon » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Eleval wrote:
lain wrote:
Eleval wrote:How people can get stronger if you don't let them get D2+ and get LG items? Still haven't looted a brain in all those mazes?

they can always get them against thousands RE lol.

Thing is, ZT don't sell items they loot in mazes or barely, they keep all for their own guild.

This guy supposed to be our head-GM and he doesn't know anything about DR:/

Jason

Postby Jason » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:27 pm

hope gm can take a consideration,and take action.it's really boring that around 30 players watching around 10 players to make the quests,and finish quests in ghost status.

mrlobak

Postby mrlobak » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Jason wrote:hope gm can take a consideration,and take action.it's really boring that around 30 players watching around 10 players to make the quests,and finish quests in ghost status.

did u feel shame to spread this word? go learn how to pk pls

Shayne

Postby Shayne » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:04 pm

Jason wrote:hope gm can take a consideration,and take action.it's really boring that around 30 players watching around 10 players to make the quests,and finish quests in ghost status.

Isn't that sad? '-_- 30 vs 10... and the 30 are complaining instead of taking responsibility and accepting the fact that they have the upper-hand, and are just getting "schooled". This isn't even a GM matter.

jesse wrote:My suggestion: Disable dungeon PVP in Abyss and Undead for a certain time, let certain amount of new players get D2 and D3, by then re-open PVP.

I don't see the relation between "getting D2 and D3" and "PVP in Abyss and Undead". You can get dual fame WITH PVP, and you can get Balroc tooth and Lich eye WITH PVP.
Here you go :scis:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3433
There's a start.

Btw, you DO know that not every Abyss drops a tooth right? Even if we win Abyss 5 times in a row, we may still only get ONE tooth. EVEN without PVP, with those 40 people looting for an item, how good are your chances of getting a tooth/eye now, considering that not every dungeon drops one? Think about that.

Eleval wrote:Thing is, ZT don't sell items they loot in mazes or barely, they keep all for their own guild.

Jill, if for example you collected a G8 distant thief knife, would you sell that item on the market or keep it for cellskw18? Be honest. The purpose of a guild is to help each other out and make each other stronger. If you are claiming that we are holding on to items on purpose, then that claim is false. Like I said before, you have the greatest probability of winning quests, so the problem lies with you.
Zero Tolerance

mrlobak

Postby mrlobak » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:11 pm

stop helping friends for quest and do it on ur own, although 30 but the people on purpose pk was only few. thats why u all lose. get tat lesson idiots

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:07 pm

So you're going to waste 2 hours running through quest as a ghost for a little bit of DF... instead you can use this time to level, get stronger and maybe next time you run through the dungeon, you won't be doing it as a ghost. Now think, you sacrifice a few quests of running as a ghost to go leveling so in the future you can loot.

There's a few methods to getting an upper hand.
1. "zerg" - rush at the very start to get a headstart then prevent others from catching up (ZT method)
2. "turtle" - slowly level up and spend all your time being productive then ram the enemy once you're strong enough
3. be a retard and keep rushing to your death in hopes you get lucky and "win" (most of the server)

Now you're going use the argument of: but there's a tactic cap now! The tactic cap is by levels, not dual class. Remember in the past when IchiTheKiller(NR) or I.R.A(DR-Int) killed everyone as a D1 with max tt? You can be a level 130 d1 with max tt and do the same thing.

Minipp's idea of stopping PK in quest so that quests take less time and to move the PKing focus back to war is a good suggestion in my opinion. The argument that PKing in quest should stop because some idiots don't know how to play, even with overwhelming odds, is just stupid.

Toni

Postby Toni » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:27 pm

1. "zerg" - rush at the very start to get a headstart then prevent others from catching up (ZT method)

This make no sense at all, they have even more D3 charas then we got,they even have 1 D4 chara (which is useless imo). So the shit you are writing above is just nonsense.

oh and btw.Spending 2 hours in war for less DF, and run around through the Map is more usefull ya?
Zero Tolerance
Fayen

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:29 pm

ZT was the first ones to do dungeon quests. ZT was the first ones to get legends and df. ZT were the ones to get the highest tactic fastest.

Toni

Postby Toni » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:31 pm

So its our fault?

At the end, I can't agree more with Shayne.

-You have still many ways to get yourself a Tooth/Licheye.
-Noone is blocking you from gaining DF.
-You can still level your Chara to become stronger.
-You have many ways to Buy a Legend Item.
-You wont have more chances to loot an Item when there is No-PVP in Quests.(Imagine 30+ ppl trying to loot something)
-The myth ZT isn't selling any Legends/Dual Items is just bullshit.
-Not every single Quest has something to loot.

This Topic has to end, it's getting boring srsly, If they change Quests to non-pk it will be the worst scenario of corruption and it will show that the GM's are putting the rules as they want to, for their own benefit.
Zero Tolerance
Fayen

Return to “Suggestions”