Change staffs for wiz and priest

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.

Should priest and wiz staffs give additional ac/mv if used in a legend set ?

Yes
61%
No
39%

Total votes: 18

ricky

Change staffs for wiz and priest

Postby ricky » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:13 pm

I think that legend sets are very overlooked on priests and wizards because they do not give the same benefit as other classes.

I suggest for priests:

It gives white ac, probably half of what the dragon slayer shield gives (around 16-17 I think)

Wizards:
Give it white mv on the staff (any ideas for the quantity of white mv are welcome)

Both should be lower depending on the LG set you are using I.e d1 set should have lower ac or mv than D2-3

Hopefully this will enable people to be more inclined to use legend sets and make play styles more fun.

If your going to vote no please state why.

SimpleStupid

Re: Change staffs for wiz and priest

Postby SimpleStupid » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:44 pm

+1 for white MV on wiz staff
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Big

Postby Big » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:51 am

voted yes.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:56 pm

Im neutral on white AC on priest LG staff. But I would like to see it gives priest more reason to play aggressive, like immune to curse skills(pepsi, fleet etc), or just white NV, also effect on LD.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

ricky

Postby ricky » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:55 am

If they are given immune to fleet and Pepsi then I think speed should remain out of the priest LG pool otherwise if it’s added you’ll just have priests running away all the time with no way to slow them down at all l. Also I don’t think it should affect life drain it already hits 49k at dual 5 which is a hell of a lot of damage for a single hit. Maybe the dual 3 spells just needs to be less random on hits, with ca and that priests can still kill

Maybe give priest staff the option of br effect ?

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:56 pm

Well its gotta be something that WORTH switching from a 34 white AC shield, otherwise you wont see any changes on priest game play.
Abit out of topic, talking about LD, its a lot damage but this spell along can not make kills, not like wiz spells. Wearing staff to against melees should be high risk high reward, current LD staff hit not enough to do that, plus its most likely you got ex down first before you LD hit, thats why CA waiting with dagger/shield still the best way to deal with melees.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

ricky

Postby ricky » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:35 pm

Life drain in mazes with a warrior archer or priest is already op you increase the damage and it makes it ridiculous. 49 k hit plus 1 rose will kill pretty much everything. Do they not get an extra rare effect with a legend set ? And if you add life legends or speed (providing they are not immune to Pepsi) then they already makes sets more versitile, not to mentioned they will hit more damage on a staff making ld kills more likely. Most priests I’ve seen these days have either ca or ca st which already procs and stupid amount when worn together meaning all you need is 400 damage poke to kill which is retarded. Don’t forget like you said long ago when d5 was release priests are support players not killers.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:19 pm

Priest should be support main. How could they play support with staff on lulz. What my point is staff should give priest aggressive play style, thats it.
I will detail it more later once im home, you are more likely saying CA op, but we are talking about how to give priest a reason from shield to staff game play.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

ricky

Postby ricky » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:32 am

Because you can open up the legend pool for them ? And they will have an extra g8 effect, you can even put useful effects on staff so it’s not just force nv. With life symbol and life rares on top of ac even with a legend set you can still be hard to kill so I think you can definitely support still on staff. Will be nice to see priests that don’t just rely on max life and ac. If you still give 17 white ac on staff your only loosing 17 def which depending on your symbol can be tanky still

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:33 pm

Totally forgot this post.
Ok ill lighten my point again, priest with staff, should be on aggressive play style, which means you are much more easy to make/assist kills than with a shield.
I am not against the idea to give LG staff white AC, but the idea behind is not ideal, because i believe we dont want to see priest with staff still hard to make kill, or hard to get killed. It should be opposite. People are bored of fighting priest with turtle CA set, I think its more fun to play aggressive with a staff against melees compare to CA them down.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Return to “Suggestions”