Pick Up

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
alexchoo2004

Pick Up

Postby alexchoo2004 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:25 am

Hello,

Just a suggestion, can we have pick up items not using mouse on certain maps especially at village and certain maps? What I mean is like when we do our jobs, can we just press a button from our keyboard "Space Bar" to pick up "one" item at a time? It does not matter it pick up crits, any item that near my standing area(4cm x 4cm).

As this features, we no need to just to stop and click on the items on floor. This will prevent items stacks up that cover and what we don't need, we can just throw it out from our inventory. This will make a job a lot more easy to do like mining for an example. I know there is a lot of auto marco, but can we add in this feature?

Not in war maps, maze so people unable to just space bar it to get the items.

Regards,
Alex

mewraja

Re: Pick Up

Postby mewraja » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:58 am

Alternate suggestion,
We already have auto pickup crafting items option in game, why not extend to gathered job items as well? E.g. ores, herbs, logs, fishes, veges and fruits, skins and meats?

alexchoo2004

Postby alexchoo2004 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:05 am

mewraja wrote:Alternate suggestion,
We already have auto pickup crafting items option in game, why not extend to gathered job items as well? E.g. ores, herbs, logs, fishes, veges and fruits, skins and meats?

Yes! Yes! Thank you! Good one mate! Syabas! +1 +1 (Y)

By the way, the herbs is super hard to see. Sages and "Geranium" looks the same, but I not sure if they will allow auto pick up job items (to prevent afk job). Hopefully...

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:01 am

To be honest, with macro, everything outside of PK is done afk.
Heck even PK you can auto potion with macro.

But +1 on the suggestion for the auto pick up.

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:48 pm

In the past, the feature was actually implemented but was eventually removed because it was disturbing the economy as people could just get all the mats while being AFK.

psicao

Postby psicao » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:32 pm

Well
so the Pickup macro used for a lot of people is fair?
every day theres ppl on VD with pickup macro, looting Maps, DS, tentacle of gazer, Klattu branch etc

also, theres the butcher skin auto collect macro..
as the mewraja told, EVERYTHING outside of PK is done afk...EVEN AUTO POTION WITH MACRO

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:20 pm

GMSignPainter wrote:In the past, the feature was actually implemented but was eventually removed because it was disturbing the economy as people could just get all the mats while being AFK.

I think this argument is invalid now.
Can't disturb the economy when there is no economy.

psicao

Postby psicao » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:23 pm

mewraja wrote:
GMSignPainter wrote:In the past, the feature was actually implemented but was eventually removed because it was disturbing the economy as people could just get all the mats while being AFK.

I think this argument is invalid now.
Can't disturb the economy when there is no economy.

Well noted!!
Bullseye :scis:

alexchoo2004

Postby alexchoo2004 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:39 am

Any alternative like space bar? I don't mine I have to press space bar to loot only 1 item near where I stand. Because I no to pause what I doing to pick up the materials. The materials that I not wanted, I will just throw away later on.

Being afk, I will also have to run to other spot if its empty. Like mining, I will not mine the spot that is full as the drops will no topaz, diamonds and beryl. Even, If i mine the depleting mining spot, it will drain fast and there will nothing drops too right? Therefore, won't effect much on afk.

Everyday, there will be Marco afk job which I can't do anything, you pk him they will hit back badly. They even can run from 1 spot to another if the mining is empty. So, I don't know using the marco and only request this simple pick up at least no need to pause break to loot item.

However, is the space bar thing will also able to write into Marco script? Then it will no point.

Regards,
Alex

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:16 am

Well, my point was the feature already existed, I could just enable it back. I was only saying why it got disabled :p

Return to “Suggestions”