GMTeam

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
ricky

Re: GMTeam

Postby ricky » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:34 pm

Big wrote:
ricky wrote:
Well it definately came after the 17th because i lost a load of items too for d5 the bug wasn’t supposed to happen so stop feeling so hard done by you lost something you shouldn’t have had in the first place. And if telling you something honestly makes me a prick then yes sir I am indeed

I cant think on that way of "bug supposed to not happen" becouse it happened and GMS said about they wont took away alla these items. We all took that action like a little push to reach D5 a bit easier. I remember you my nation is Yllse, so could you tell me when couldd yllse got a piece of hatchling stone or revealing eye wining undead?
I wont debate this things with noone, i alredy know what i lost and you also.
Its funy how a guy who paying 35kre a single item telling anothers "dont be upset all of that things can be get again" but it isnt bcs i dont have ur account (RE and items). Maybe u dont care about becouse you got dual5 priest and dual5 thief.
I know you are cool Rick and we used to chat a lot. I count you on my list of cool ppl from DR. But we just think on diferent ways on this topic.

I don’t have a d5 priest just a thief and the items cost a lot to get to d5 it.

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:12 am

ricky wrote:Didn’t you get your hatchling stone from an accidental bug making map bosses drop d5 items ? All you’ve done since you came back to dr is moan on every possible media channel you can find. '-_-

I still got all those quest items from maps and I gonna sell it cheap
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

ricky

Postby ricky » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:27 am

mofomaycry wrote:
ricky wrote:Didn’t you get your hatchling stone from an accidental bug making map bosses drop d5 items ? All you’ve done since you came back to dr is moan on every possible media channel you can find. '-_-

I still got all those quest items from maps and I gonna sell it cheap

Got before the 17th? ^^ gg

ucc001

Postby ucc001 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:27 pm

big is a good player, we all will miss u =D

Return to “General Chat”