GMTeam

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Big

GMTeam

Postby Big » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:40 am

I had faith on you, but you just made the easy way.
I wont spend more time on this game, even the reward of this issue are huge, i wont it.
I just made lot of deals/trades, crafted rares, even made many of D5 quests (only left Dragon Heart and Revealing Eye. and 500 warpoints).
Now i dont know how many quest done, just went to check some of them and asking me again for "hatchling stone" i wont get crazy again
seeking items to trade or buy. Cant even have a way to check wich quest done and not.
This game are gone of GM hands they havent tools and infrastructure, havent time also from GMs, they use this server like hobby but we play like players
not like people without expectation.
Yes all of that on simple days, i dont care if we all got the same problem, i just talking about me.
And i will not spend more time lvling again instead experience is x4 x8 x800. I just wont.
I already quited from Discord, and Unisntaled DR.
Ill start play another game. I tough this aged and ancient server could gave something better to players
but still giving shit, like 7 years before. Im very discouraged and there no reward who can fix this.
I give you GMTeam an advice for the future, MAKE PERMA BANS, APPLY HARRASMENT RULES.
Becouse you wont lose players for "fun PK" or "just macro farming maps" or many others unfair things,
are you loosing players not for that. You are loosing players for incompetence, for that flexible and unexplicable attitude.

good bye.
Last edited by Big on Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

bminickw

Re: GMTeam

Postby bminickw » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:42 am

Hahaha little bitch
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

RoadThief

Postby RoadThief » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:58 am

:(

luxibb

Postby luxibb » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:04 am

take it like a man..
what doesnt kill you,make you suffer.
get back to the game.and climb to the top,
and you will become undefeatable.
The First Dual Class 5 Of This Server
The First Dual Class 5 Of Yllse Nation
The First Dual Class 5 Of Warrior Class

paperplane

Postby paperplane » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:33 am

Everyone know your little trick now and you know ppl won't help you anymore so you quit... Brilliant decision ever

ricky

Postby ricky » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:10 am

Didn’t you get your hatchling stone from an accidental bug making map bosses drop d5 items ? All you’ve done since you came back to dr is moan on every possible media channel you can find. '-_-

Big

Postby Big » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:00 pm

paperplane wrote:Everyone know your little trick now and you know ppl won't help you anymore so you quit... Brilliant decision ever

Be care on talk shit who others drop from the ass.
You not even know me, we never had a single chat.
So stay appart of this. Keep doing zyperns stuff.

Big

Postby Big » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:05 pm

ricky wrote:Didn’t you get your hatchling stone from an accidental bug making map bosses drop d5 items ? All you’ve done since you came back to dr is moan on every possible media channel you can find. '-_-

I want to tell you the roll back wasnt for monster droping ítems, that was a thing who made favourable to many of us. Just becouse i used it after 17th, and others used it before so whats your point? You becomig Pricky Rick

Nóg

Postby Nóg » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:07 pm

ricky

Postby ricky » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:08 pm

Big wrote:
ricky wrote:Didn’t you get your hatchling stone from an accidental bug making map bosses drop d5 items ? All you’ve done since you came back to dr is moan on every possible media channel you can find. '-_-

I want to tell you the roll back wasnt for monster droping ítems, that was a thing who made favourable to many of us. Just becouse i used it after 17th, and others used it before so whats your point? You becomig Pricky Rick

Well it definately came after the 17th because i lost a load of items too for d5 the bug wasn’t supposed to happen so stop feeling so hard done by you lost something you shouldn’t have had in the first place. And if telling you something honestly makes me a prick then yes sir I am indeed

Return to “General Chat”