EVENT DETAILS

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
luxibb

EVENT DETAILS

Postby luxibb » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:56 am

Thursday 15th June 16:00:00 <--- is this server time?

what skill / spell are banned ?
what item are banned ?
The First Dual Class 5 Of This Server
The First Dual Class 5 Of Yllse Nation
The First Dual Class 5 Of Warrior Class

mewraja

Re: EVENT DETAILS

Postby mewraja » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:12 am

Yes, please advise the don'ts and can'ts for the event.
Maybe punishment warning for those who disobey.

E.g.
No stone armor, no pepsi, no blind, no slow, etc.
No multi-client, no feeder, no afk character, etc.
No mystic pots, no candles,
Only one prize per winner,
Max 1 chaos and 1 insane per player,
What if player dc'd or error'd in middle of killing streak,
What rare is not allowed

So many questions!
Last edited by mewraja on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:51 pm

Its more fun to play without curses(LD exclued ofc), I hope GM could make clear on tge rules.

I personally dont like the prize of G3 capes, since its a server wide event, the stronger nation will mostly grand it than the weaker nation, like last LKS, it will distance the gap even more. Prize like this should be seperated to each nation, like this viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18584, everyones happy.
Love you all <3
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:07 pm

And I think the time should be rescheduled to weekends, since ST16 on weekday most NA/EU/latin still working, and PR players also have families to take care. Its a beefy prize, everyone wants to give a try. We have more spared time on weekends so why not.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:12 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:Its more fun to play without curses(LD exclued ofc), I hope GM could make clear on tge rules.

I personally dont like the prize of G3 capes, since its a server wide event, the stronger nation will mostly grand it than the weaker nation, like last LKS, it will distance the gap even more. Prize like this should be seperated to each nation, like this viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18584, everyones happy.
Love you all <3

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25298

Who win last time? See list in this thread. T_T Didn't see anyone crying then!

Edit: But maybe prizes are too heavy.. However, what motivates people to show up to these events if the prizes are weak? That's my only thought I guess.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

proeel

Postby proeel » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:19 pm

proeel wrote:Why bother do a LMS? We all know that LMS is not fair and not fun (well depending on your definition of fun).

We all know that one nation is going to end another nation first to ensure they take all three prizes and of course, people work as a team to eliminate their enemy before having a fight of their own (party up or whatever).

It's NOT FUN unless everyone wears the same outfit (even ID is hidden) and all national and guild party are disabled.

It's like an easy quick lazy version of pvp event. (No offence) instead of disscussing LMS, better spend your energy on team pvp, which is more fun and more skilled.

I think I already said the same thing to last LMS event lol...
The prize is totally over the line.

If this is 3v3 or even 5v5, first team get g3, second place get g2, third place get g1, I dont think i will have any problem with the reward but this LMS setting.... more like LNS, last nation standing lol.... you n your friends work as a team to feed or stop someone else

I dont see how this event is fair to everyone
Happy Gaming xD

fenyan

Postby fenyan » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:19 pm

This just make only 1more ppl nation play

Maybe 3 on 3 or 5 om 5team pk? :greet:

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:21 pm

bminickw wrote:
SimpleStupid wrote:Its more fun to play without curses(LD exclued ofc), I hope GM could make clear on tge rules.

Love you all <3

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25298

Who win last time? See list in this thread. T_T Didn't see anyone crying then!

Edit: But maybe prizes are too heavy.. However, what motivates people to show up to these events if the prizes are weak? That's my only thought I guess.

No one is crying, im giving my feedback and i see the potential problem to harm server health.
My point is quite clear, beefy prize is fine, but make it seperate equally to all nations not just benifiting the stronger one. Players will be more happy about it overall.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:10 pm

But when GM schedules PVP event (2on2) (3on3) (5on5).... nobody joins, because times are bad for one team, and not the other... etc.

It's hard to manage timezones I guess.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:17 pm

poor simplestupid his cape +9 ac will lost value !!!!

Return to “General Chat”