patch 107

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
bminickw

Re: patch 107

Postby bminickw » Wed May 24, 2017 10:23 pm

TLDR.. Priest are fine now. It actually requires some thought to play. Use more than 1 set of rares. Priest are not meant to be mages. Simple as that.

If you are saying you didn't wear full defensive as a priest in "old setting".. don't bother talking to me. You're a liar.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Wed May 24, 2017 10:26 pm

Why do all archer/thief play Warsaint/Revenant? And goooooooooooooo, feedback please.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

muking

Postby muking » Wed May 24, 2017 10:33 pm

bminickw wrote:TLDR.. Priest are fine now. It actually requires some thought to play. Use more than 1 set of rares. Priest are not meant to be mages. Simple as that.

If you are saying you didn't wear full defensive as a priest in "old setting".. don't bother talking to me. You're a liar.

Not sure how "old" the setting you are talking about. 5 years ago or 6 months before.
If you mean 6 months before, then when I play offensive with D3 spell, put one g9 BR dagger and one NV to replace one ac and one evasion/smart isn't that difficult to understand and achieve as well as the BR dagger can share with the wizard as well.
And an offensive wizard don't even need full ac at any setting when people can invisible with haste on.
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Thu May 25, 2017 12:12 am

i think that we should wait 1 month and chek what happend :> then we gona have a solid ground to land all our feedback, meanwhile its all trash talk until we have more experience in the REAL server and more PKS

btw its so funny how monarch write those latters with 1 week of the patch release, and loging 1,2 or 3 times per week, cant imagine the CIVIL CODE that he would be able to write on 1 month of experience :lol:

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Thu May 25, 2017 12:36 am

the discussion become rather meaningless, ting please go suggestion section and tell GM what kind of offensive spell u're expecting, at least describle how it should be, i don't see a point keep it going in this post anymore

let's stick to the update and discuss what other thing u found needed to be improved/tweak
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Thu May 25, 2017 12:55 am

bminickw wrote:Why do all archer/thief play Warsaint/Revenant? And goooooooooooooo, feedback please.

well the spell blind should be change, it is a spell that affects player themselve instead of the in-game char, which really make no sense :hmpf: :hmpf:

would be better if the spell were to affect's characther's accuracy, like take out 50% of their accuracy while blind takes place ^o^
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

muking

Postby muking » Thu May 25, 2017 1:02 am

mofomaycry wrote:the discussion become rather meaningless, ting please go suggestion section and tell GM what kind of offensive spell u're expecting, at least describle how it should be, i don't see a point keep it going in this post anymore

let's stick to the update and discuss what other thing u found needed to be improved/tweak

I agree with you haha ^_^ (Y) (Y)

I will post it to the suggestion section later once I grab more ideas from different sourses. (Some are coming from the other players, and some are coming from the other DR servers)
Also, I will try to transfer some to English as well as I have got few ideas now about new skills/spell/weapon setup

For Patch 107, I am actually fine with those change and nerfed ac/remove hidden resist on priest dual robe personally.

May be few symbol (eg: G14-15 Desire in Warrior and G14-15 BR in Wizard will be quite OP)
But the wizard will need to have lower ac/or give up some smart/used smart candle to help him to max BR and MV, so I think its fair trade off at the moment.
Not really sure how's everyone feel to be honest, but I myself feel the rares setup and the playing styles are quite similar in all class compared to the setting before symbol reworked. I mean that I just don't really feel symbol rework make a huge different in term of adding more playing styles and varieties. It can be a good or bad thing depend on how's the players prefer, may be majority of players just rather keep it similar.

And I agree that we can wait a couples of weeks and see how the majority of players react in the massive pvp and how's they feel.

We can always keep the discussion going as long as the players keep open-minded and discuss positively.
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

proeel

Postby proeel » Thu May 25, 2017 4:02 am

its boring/non-effective for priests, thats all. Offensive build now can do more effective damages but at the same time, priests got limited choices since they require 2 ac at all time.

****and people are calling priests "support", just stand back and ress and hc****

So the purpose of creating more play style is to make priests a chicken that stand back in a fight.
Seriously, priests even do more than that before the symbol rework.

If you are suggesting that other dual class provides more play styles, wait until you actually see them in team fights. Even Templar cant withstand archer, I dont see how other class do with CURRENT GAME SETTING.

Clearly, there are some adjustments needed to balance things out.
Happy Gaming xD

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Thu May 25, 2017 4:15 am

Can I ask what's stopping you from using LD / Worencha now?
Is it because of the symbol rework?

proeel

Postby proeel » Thu May 25, 2017 4:35 am

mewraja wrote:Can I ask what's stopping you from using LD / Worencha now?
Is it because of the symbol rework?

let me sum up for u (its not about LD or D3 spell) <---------it didnt get any BENEFIT from symbol rework

1. archer/thiefs
Priests are complaining that archers are too op with mirror and luck on.
(there aint many thief players, i wont even bother to go there)

How come this is never an issue before the symbol rework?
-> because priests got extra spot for rares choices and their defense was able to tank their attack.

Now, priests cant, because of the ac nerf and symbol rework, priests are forced to either dodge/run away from archers.
How can you make offensive plays (just like before, priests were more aggressive before the update) when you cant tank target's damage, not to mention the target runs faster, attack (compare casting time) faster than you? So basically you can only run.
(we all know how easy is to kill a priest with ca on using archer)

WHY DOES MORE ARCHER CHANGING INTO WARSAINT AFTER THE SYMBOL REWORK? THEY CLEARLY GET BETTER SYMBOL (HAWKEYE)
A: Because they all know with this ac nerf, you DONT need the extra force and critical to kill a priest (the key to winning a fight)

2. Warriors
Personally I have no problem with warriors, like others said, been offensive, they need to forgo ac and other stuff.
The only thing I disagree is that warriors shouldn't benefit from the ac nerf, most op warriors using double hand weapons, I dont see why they benefit from the ac nerf since they already got more offensive attacks from symbol. (Thats why i suggested to nerf white ac on weapons)

3. Wizard
SFD or Lethy? Did you test the damage a "Templar" receive using Lethy from ranger? its all YELLOW numbers.
Combine all the factors together, since AC nerf, priests are forced to use SFD, which has ZERO magic resist. I bet 95% of the priests who tries to stay alive wears magic resist rare in team fights. So what last pieces of rare you expect a priest to use to create "MORE PLAY STYLE"?
Happy Gaming xD

Return to “General Chat”