patch 107

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Metalarg

Re: patch 107

Postby Metalarg » Tue May 23, 2017 8:21 pm

muking wrote:I need to ask again, what are you expecting the priest to do? (No matter which class he/she dual? Fallen, Saint, Templar or Averager)
Standing or moving and let the ranger to have fun and hitted/killed by the rangers?
I mean priest don't need a op magic but at least you need to give one self defense magic for them to fight back.
Otherwise, ask yourself, Are they fun to play with?

what about start to play what priest do??? A SUPPORT and not a killer.... i catch your point, you are an extremely unskilled guy and you chose priest becouse the only way there to play for you was running under an extremely heavy tank and use life drain to kill someone... now you are mad becouse that broken gameplay get the nerf what they deserve, support its a SUPPORT, shoundnt be A TANK, and shoudnt be a KILLER as a priest WAS!

muking wrote:Not to mention that LD is very difficult to aim

you are joking right? i think i saw everything already with this comentary.... go play minecraft Monarch!!! GOGOGOGO!

PD: all priets user crying a river except klei and i :P

muking

Postby muking » Wed May 24, 2017 12:07 am

Metalarg wrote:
muking wrote:I need to ask again, what are you expecting the priest to do? (No matter which class he/she dual? Fallen, Saint, Templar or Averager)
Standing or moving and let the ranger to have fun and hitted/killed by the rangers?
I mean priest don't need a op magic but at least you need to give one self defense magic for them to fight back.
Otherwise, ask yourself, Are they fun to play with?

what about start to play what priest do??? A SUPPORT and not a killer.... i catch your point, you are an extremely unskilled guy and you chose priest becouse the only way there to play for you was running under an extremely heavy tank and use life drain to kill someone... now you are mad becouse that broken gameplay get the nerf what they deserve, support its a SUPPORT, shoundnt be A TANK, and shoudnt be a KILLER as a priest WAS!

muking wrote:Not to mention that LD is very difficult to aim

you are joking right? i think i saw everything already with this comentary.... go play minecraft Monarch!!! GOGOGOGO!

First, learn how to quote and don't try to misleading others.
I said "Not to mention that LD is very difficult to aim when the people invisible or moving very fast with 167/197 shoes when D5" and Wizard have haste on top of that and then archer/thief movement speed will be even faster than 197 shoes. And even your LD successfully aim, no one gonna die from 44k damage when they can have 54k d4 or even more when they are d5...Even Wizard, you will need LD + at least 1 hit to kill (do you think its very easy to chase when the wizard with 167/197 shoes with haste on?)

Mofo mentioned "1. being able to inflict 44k with full def set equipped (and not a single damage boosting item) is just too much" which make sense for me.
SO may be change the damage according to Orison or NV rares or WIS will be a not bad idea?

Well. Here is the forum.
Some players open a thread for us to discussion.
You said I am mad but you are actually the one who's very mad when someone point out some different point of views.
I catch your point, you always like to be very emotion and attack others, may be you think that can make your point stand out and let other people don't speak up their ideas?...Sorry mate, but your tactics doesn't work for me haha

I said before I played every classes and if you really know how I play priest, you shouldn't say that because what I did and doing it's SUPPORT.
HC RESS AND BUFF and bless
It's obviously that you don't even know how I played and what I did when I was playing priest before you type all your very emotional bra bra bra here
In the past 8-9 months, in massive pvp like maze or war, I don't even LD much
Just like today abyss, I did less than 5 LDs in the whole Abyss as I know a lot of people now using mirror.

BTW... We are now discussing something for improve the game, why do you need to be so emotion everytime?
Its like Mofo and I have different point of views. Doesn't matter, we are open the thread here for people to discuss.
Even people in the same guild and close friends can have different ideas for how to balance and improve the game, but we don't need that emotion comment to destroy the discussion.
Well, it won't help anything and won't help the discussion as well. Do you know how to discuss EFFECTIVELY and POSITIVELY instead of being very emotion and keep saying others are crying when you are living in your dream being DR GOD hahaha?
No one can disagree you and discuss and point out some different point for views? Then everyone better stop post anything in forum.

Sorry for being off topic but everytime when someone point out some point of view which you don't agree, try to think about it and discuss or work it out together instead of posting some very useless emotion comment

In the modern world, everyone have their right to speak and discuss, why do you always being so emotion? At the end of the day, it's a online GAME only, it's for people having fun, RELAX mate don't need to be so emotional all the time

We are here to give suggestion or how we feel to help the GM team and other players DISCUSS. Remember its DISCUSS, Not to BLAME others.
If you want argue or bra bra bra, its fine. Go back to your own blog PLEASE! Thanks
Last edited by muking on Wed May 24, 2017 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

muking

Postby muking » Wed May 24, 2017 12:46 am

To summarized, personally I don't mind to nerf ac and remove the hidden resist on priest.
But I am just pointing out some situations and suggesting some ideas to let priest have more playing styles to match the purpose of the whole symbol rework.
Offensive Priest, Tanky priest, fast casting supporting priest, aggressive priest, fast moving high magic defense priest for killing wizard? So many possible options can happen.
We want DR being more fun and more players will join or come back to play.
Otherwise, if after D5 open and symbol rework, everything are stay the same and everyone still have the same/similar rares and playing styles, why people bother to login and come back to play this server again if everything is same as 5-6 years ago?

Everyone can suggest some ideas and bring out what they think about the classes that they played the most as well.
We should be open for new ideas and happy to discuss with others.
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Wed May 24, 2017 1:55 am

muking wrote:
Metalarg wrote:

First, learn how to quote and don't try to misleading others.
I said "Not to mention that LD is very difficult to aim when the people invisible or moving very fast with 167/197 shoes when D5" and Wizard have haste on top of that and then archer/thief movement speed will be even faster than 197 shoes. And even your LD successfully aim, no one gonna die from 44k damage when they can have 54k d4 or even more when they are d5...Even Wizard, you will need LD + at least 1 hit to kill (do you think its very easy to chase when the wizard with 167/197 shoes with haste on?)

Mofo mentioned "1. being able to inflict 44k with full def set equipped (and not a single damage boosting item) is just too much" which make sense for me.
SO may be change the damage according to Orison or NV rares or WIS will be a not bad idea?

Well. Here is the forum.
Some players open a thread for us to discussion.
You said I am mad but you are actually the one who's very mad when someone point out some different point of views.
I catch your point, you always like to be very emotion and attack others, may be you think that can make your point stand out and let other people don't speak up their ideas?...Sorry mate, but your tactics doesn't work for me haha

I said before I played every classes and if you really know how I play priest, you shouldn't say that because what I did and doing it's SUPPORT.
HC RESS AND BUFF and bless
It's obviously that you don't even know how I played and what I did when I was playing priest before you type all your very emotional bra bra bra here
In the past 8-9 months, in massive pvp like maze or war, I don't even LD much
Just like today abyss, I did less than 5 LDs in the whole Abyss as I know a lot of people now using mirror.

BTW... We are now discussing something for improve the game, why do you need to be so emotion everytime?
Its like Mofo and I have different point of views. Doesn't matter, we are open the thread here for people to discuss.
Even people in the same guild and close friends can have different ideas for how to balance and improve the game, but we don't need that emotion comment to destroy the discussion.
Well, it won't help anything and won't help the discussion as well. Do you know how to discuss EFFECTIVELY and POSITIVELY instead of being very emotion and keep saying others are crying when you are living in your dream being DR GOD hahaha?
No one can disagree you and discuss and point out some different point for views? Then everyone better stop post anything in forum.

Sorry for being off topic but everytime when someone point out some point of view which you don't agree, try to think about it and discuss or work it out together instead of posting some very useless emotion comment

In the modern world, everyone have their right to speak and discuss, why do you always being so emotion? At the end of the day, it's a online GAME only, it's for people having fun, RELAX mate don't need to be so emotional all the time

We are here to give suggestion or how we feel to help the GM team and other players DISCUSS. Remember its DISCUSS, Not to BLAME others.
If you want argue or bra bra bra, its fine. Go back to your own blog PLEASE! Thanks

man seriusly, go cry a river to minecraft...

well to talk seriusly, land a double extreme on archer or thief its x 129038190238109238 times more hard than land 1 life drain in same conditions that you mentioned there, also if you are enought smart to analize the situation you will note that priest still required 3 or 4 guys for being killed, also the required of skill to play that class as a front liner or a damage dealer its extremely low in comparison with the other clases, i mean you want to being a FULLY tank that get hitted low, and your damage output its 44k without 1 item on offense, without talking about the RARES balance... CA its a defensive rare and works over full HP always, 41 % of your maximum HP no matter how many hp you have.... and toggle with a 30 % 40 % of ratio... aganist the offense rares that have less % of toggle, and also required loss hp like desire robber....

defense build aganist damage build still broken in this game, and in favour of the one who is defending, Dragon Raja have old mechanics, and bountry the UNSKILLED PLAYER over the SKILLED ONE, with char with stupid defense stage as the priest for examples, with rares like CA with extremely superiority aganist the desire robber, and worst of all its ppl that defend this kind of playstyle while the rest of the online game BOUNTRY the SKILL over the RETARDATION.

its not get emotional, but when i saw a veteran player saying "LIFEDRAIN ITS HARD TO LAND OVER A FAST TARGET" what should i think?, i think that LAND A DOUBLE EXTREME in same conditions its extremely more hard, then my conclusion its that you just want that BUFF just becouse you are priest, then why dont you say the truth and tell to all of us "plz guys buff priest i only play priest and i dont want to lose my stupid advantage over others becouse i play DR 10 years ago and class was OP by those days!!! :D "

and dont try to compare how other clases makes KILLS, becouse archer its a damage dealer, thief its a damage dealer, wizard its an hybrid beetween damage dealer and support with LOW HP and less defense than a tanky class, warrior its a TANK with the capavility of makes overtime damage with the sacrifice of defense, and PRIEST ITS A SUPPORT with some offense capavilitys but main support.

if you want being a damage dealer, then grab an archer!!!!
if you want being a damage dealer but have the chance of help your team with some buffs or some back up spells, then GRAB A WIZARD!!!!
if you want being a full support GRAB A PRIEST!!!!

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Wed May 24, 2017 2:43 am

muking wrote:To summarized, personally I don't mind to nerf ac and remove the hidden resist on priest.
But I am just pointing out some situations and suggesting some ideas to let priest have more playing styles to match the purpose of the whole symbol rework.
Offensive Priest, Tanky priest, fast casting supporting priest, aggressive priest, fast moving high magic defense priest for killing wizard? So many possible options can happen.
We want DR being more fun and more players will join or come back to play.
Otherwise, if after D5 open and symbol rework, everything are stay the same and everyone still have the same/similar rares and playing styles, why people bother to login and come back to play this server again if everything is same as 5-6 years ago?

Everyone can suggest some ideas and bring out what they think about the classes that they played the most as well.
We should be open for new ideas and happy to discuss with others.

all the posibilities of different play style of priest is already there, it is just players like u limits urself and keep telling whole world priest has to dual templar or they wont stand a chance out there :greet:
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Wed May 24, 2017 3:18 am

Sounded like you're asking for a class that can do it all.
Ressing, tanking damage, dealing damage, killing people left and right, and not dying.

Priest used to be in that mode for so long.
Try to accept a nerf for once.
If priest can now only spam hc, ress people, and run around to not die while being chased by 5-6 people, so what? Try to play around that scenario.
Being a healer and support class is never that rewarding in most games.
If you only find satisfaction only from killing, then may I suggest play other classes instead.

Ampz

Postby Ampz » Wed May 24, 2017 3:54 am

As i said, priest are on extinct way, and after the destruction some ones want a "ress" or a "buff" :D fak off that haha
The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Wed May 24, 2017 4:09 am

Ampz wrote:As i said, priest are on extinct way, and after the destruction some ones want a "ress" or a "buff" :D fak off that haha

go play mercy at Overwatch plz :P

Ampz

Postby Ampz » Wed May 24, 2017 4:35 am

Metalarg wrote:
Ampz wrote:As i said, priest are on extinct way, and after the destruction some ones want a "ress" or a "buff" :D fak off that haha

go play mercy at Overwatch plz :P

:O, well the support shit it's coming from a Overwatch player aahahaha, just take notes this forum its about DR :D
The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

fenyan

Postby fenyan » Wed May 24, 2017 5:48 am

ya cry off preist this class i think wil be fun
let to do luck and return :W:

Return to “General Chat”