new player trying out

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
gemini

new player trying out

Postby gemini » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:25 am

im wondering if the beta server would wipe after a period of time since it says "beta"?

which nation has the most active players? and is there any guide for quests and jobs systen, such as getting symbol / dual fame etc?

is there still a lot of players are playing on this server? if not, is there any other english version server then?

:P thx

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Re: new player trying out

Postby GMSignPainter » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:24 am

Hello and welcome :)

The Beta Server is completly separate from the Main Server. The Beta Server is where we deploy patches before releasing them on the main server.
I will let the other players answer your other questions.

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:47 pm

Beta server has no community in it.
Even without wipe, no point to play only in beta, except just to test something out.

Main server is the place to actively play.
Leveling is sooo much easier now, with quest for exp and fame.
You'll be dual class 1 as soon as you hit the level requirement.

Yllse nation has most active players at the moment.
All info you need is in the forum Tips and Tricks as well as in-game Help menu.
Other than that just use google.

We have a small community of players but it is good enough for an old game hosted in a free to play private server.

Afaik, no other english DR server around.
At least none last as long as this.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:30 pm

Welcome gemini, Beta server is mainly for testing.
Live server is where everyone plays, both zyp and yls are active, yls overall has more players and better layout for job system, its a unique system in this server, find it out though in game help menu!
Not sure about other English base server, I hope you can try out this server first, feel free to ask me though PM or in game.
Have fun ~
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

gemini

Postby gemini » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:57 pm

thanks for the reply.
so what is the exp rate for the main server? why do you guys say that its really easy leveling now since its just regular exp rate?

and i dont see any reset exp system here so what should i do if i need to reset exp? D:

i used to play on vys nation, so i might have a but trouble if i go to yls / zyp. depends which of you could guide me haha

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:04 pm

The exp rate is much higher than regular, it was 2x than official server then buffed again by 2x(total 4x) cant remember well, plus the newly added exp quest(also rewards fame), you should have no problem grinding up fast especially when you have double exp pill(purchase from mall) actived, but still its much lower than some high rate server.
You can also purchase exp nullify potion from mall as well, hold it into quick bar will prevent you receiving any exp, use it will reset current level exp to lowest.
Vys has the least players and mainly are korean folks, many of them are not speaking English might be a problem for you. Its not a bad idea to try out a new nation, isnt it fun to explore it? in zyp you can find me during NA prime, in yls you can find Klei and Donger, they like to give RE(the thing you need for double exp pill and nullify potion) to newbies.
Have fun
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:23 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:The exp rate is much higher than regular, it was 2x than official server then buffed again by 2x(total 4x) cant remember well, plus the newly added exp quest(also rewards fame), you should have no problem grinding up fast especially when you have double exp pill(purchase from mall) actived, but still its much lower than some high rate server.
You can also purchase exp nullify potion from mall as well, hold it into quick bar will prevent you receiving any exp, use it will reset current level exp to lowest.
Vys has the least players and mainly are korean folks, many of them are not speaking English might be a problem for you. Its not a bad idea to try out a new nation, isnt it fun to explore it? in zyp you can find me during NA prime, in yls you can find Klei and Donger, they like to give RE(the thing you need for double exp pill and nullify potion) to newbies.
Have fun

Hello? :phone:

You will see my :rock: in big maze tomorrow for that one buddy
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:28 pm

gemini wrote:thanks for the reply.
so what is the exp rate for the main server? why do you guys say that its really easy leveling now since its just regular exp rate?

and i dont see any reset exp system here so what should i do if i need to reset exp? D:

i used to play on vys nation, so i might have a but trouble if i go to yls / zyp. depends which of you could guide me haha

exp rate + the unique exp quest (repeatable unlimited no. of times) will get you from level 1 to dual 1 class (level 105) in less than one day of continuous playing if you're using the double exp pill which can be bought from game mall (santa guy in every main city of each nation).

double exp pills:
1) they have different duration (1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, and 8 hours) for different prices. max pill is at 8 hours double exp costing 280 Raja Emblem (RE).
2) the pill has a timer which you can activate and deactivate (turn on/off) at your will by simple right clicking on it, so you can manage and control when you want the pill to actually run for maximize use and up time.

unique exp quest:
1) there is an NPC at major city of each nation (refer to here for NPC coordinates in each city - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=25134).
2) the quest assigned will be killing certain number of monsters (50 no.'s at level 1-100, 25 no.'s at level 101+).
3) quest reward exp is A LOT. more than the exp you get from killing the monsters to complete the quest.
4) the quest objective changes as you level. it will match dynamically with the monster at your level range for you to kill.
5) quest reward exp can be assigned to level, spell tactics, or weapon tactics. just set your party experience option to which exp you want accordingly.
6) you will get certain no. of fame from each quest completion too. ranging from 10 fame to 20 fame. this will help you to get to dual 1 class right when you reach level 105, as long as you repeat the quest sufficiently.

to reset exp, you can use the old way of getting -exp% from PK mode in town, then getting anthem'd.
however as pointed out by SimpleStupid, GM has recently added an exp nullify pill (costs 500 RE), which greatly improved players' quality of life.
just place the potion in your potion quick item bar (no. 1 - 5), and it will stop you from gaining any normal level exp while still gaining spell tactics and weapon tactics exp.
you can also consume it for it to reset your exp at your current level to 0%. but this is wasteful and it's not required as you can already stop exp gain from placing the pill in potion quick item bar (no. 1 - 5).

i'd suggest going to yllse / zyp as both nation has more english speaking players who should be able to answer your query in game.
there will be time when people are not responding to your question depending on whether there are people online to begin with, but we have forum to assist you as well.
so long as you don't rush things, and enjoy the processes to get to the max level and gears, i'm sure you will enjoy your stay here.

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:05 am

come yilse, and you will find help!!!! and guide!!!! and cool ppl!!!!! also yilse its ally with vys...

go zypern and you will find lot of NPC, and ppl asking for money for anything that you need (even talk) :greet:

Return to “General Chat”