Legend Rework

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
GMbluefire
Site Admin

Re: Legend Rework

Postby GMbluefire » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:27 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:Just did few test on Thief, the Toreador set is broken as f***.

218AC with smart, force, eva, plus set bonus G8 crit and force, add back 10ac from shield total 228AC. Able to floor all archers and most wizs(AC200+) with a single X, but able to eat all X fire(g18 force with d3 bow and g8 crit, max luck archer on atk mantle) and FULL FWs(G19MV,G10BR).

I know its extremely hard to complete a good set, but in end gaming circumstances this is too beefy. Sorry for the late update, will test warrior in a later time.

Could you show me how you got 218 AC? Even being generous, I could see you having 160 AC with all the items, unless you had an AC legend piece on.

This is valuable information that we can use to balance the changes. It actually validates what I've been thinking in regards to thieves. Thank you for the test.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:36 pm

Yea, I didnt point out its obvious I wear AC, and also Eva, smart, force weapon. This set even more OP if could replace smart with desire, unfortunitly I didnt have one at that moment.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

proeel

Postby proeel » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:38 pm

GMbluefire wrote:
SimpleStupid wrote:Just did few test on Thief, the Toreador set is broken as f***.

218AC with smart, force, eva, plus set bonus G8 crit and force, add back 10ac from shield total 228AC. Able to floor all archers and most wizs(AC200+) with a single X, but able to eat all X fire(g18 force with d3 bow and g8 crit, max luck archer on atk mantle) and FULL FWs(G19MV,G10BR).

I know its extremely hard to complete a good set, but in end gaming circumstances this is too beefy. Sorry for the late update, will test warrior in a later time.

Could you show me how you got 218 AC? Even being generous, I could see you having 160 AC with all the items, unless you had an AC legend piece on.

This is valuable information that we can use to balance the changes. It actually validates what I've been thinking in regards to thieves. Thank you for the test.

AC smart Eva + force knife + bonus effect critical and force with shield = 228 ac
G8 AC G8 Smart G8 Eva G8 Critical G16 Force

An archer should have 228 - 34, which is 194 AC (best case)

With this LG rework, basically you can fight with only LG in your bag
simply replace with Desire/Robber, you can fight all types of opponents.
Not to mention, not other class can outrun you since d3 shoe outruns every other class.
Happy Gaming xD

GMbluefire
Site Admin

Postby GMbluefire » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:46 pm

It bothers me that a full ex from an archer didn't floor you. G18 force, G8 critical archer with attack mantle should definitely floor a thief if a full ex hits.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:59 pm

GMbluefire wrote:It bothers me that a full ex from an archer didn't floor you. G18 force, G8 critical archer with attack mantle should definitely floor a thief if a full ex hits.

Unbelievable isnt it.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:08 pm

'-_- Should never balance this game 1 vs 1.... you guys are so tunnel vision with this "Archer cant kill Thief with 1 ex".....
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:27 pm

bminickw wrote:'-_- Should never balance this game 1 vs 1.... you guys are so tunnel vision with this "Archer cant kill Thief with 1 ex".....

Its not for 1v1 bud.
A pepsi set thief be able to floor a max AC wiz and archer is simply unbalanced. I dont care if they just do it or not cuz I play thief as well.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:34 pm

I'm not sure why you guys are surprised... If a character can get up to G48 in rares, of course it's going to cause some problems. It breaks the cycle of rock < paper < scissors. Instead of having to choose between damage, defense and utility, you're going to get them all with little to no sacrifice :hmpf:

Perhaps instead of making the bonus give 2 G8s, make it give some kind of aesthetic like wings or a unique title ingame. Maybe even throw in a G5 at most for those who are eager for a bonus effect.

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:42 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:
bminickw wrote:'-_- Should never balance this game 1 vs 1.... you guys are so tunnel vision with this "Archer cant kill Thief with 1 ex".....

Its not for 1v1 bud.
A pepsi set thief be able to floor a max AC wiz and archer is simply unbalanced. I dont care if they just do it or not cuz I play thief as well.

Just tested.. using full Corsair set, and still cant kill Wizard with 1 ex...

https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv/v/72824802

T_T
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

proeel

Postby proeel » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:43 pm

proeel wrote:I dont see how crafted rares are able to compete with LG rares now.

Been saying that for a while...
They (lg & crafted rares) must have similar value, maybe lg worth more but at least within a reasonable range
So Others can compete....
Happy Gaming xD

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”