SERVER FUTURE!!

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.

WIPE SERVER??

i dont care about the money i used till now because i know was needed for admin keep server online and i have more fun!If wipe server i will donate a little again for help admin keep server online and have active GMs
57%
No,let it die!
29%
Make a Realm and lower exp rate,but keep the work on new content
14%

Total votes: 21

GMSpherix
Site Admin

Re: SERVER FUTURE!!

Postby GMSpherix » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:43 pm

The problem with this topic is that people seem to be shortsighted and only see 2 options as mentioned in this poll. A few of you have suggested more activity and so on, and that is in my opinion the way to go. We as GM's acknowledge that activity has been quite low, and we're discussing on what we want to do with Dragon Raja in the near future. Untill then, I suggest coming up with constructive suggestions is the best route to travel.
Check us out on Image
Or follow us on   Image

Garlik

Postby Garlik » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:50 pm

the best suggestion is realm with low exp rate i dont want to reach 200tt in 7months and d4 in 1year

misterd

Postby misterd » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:07 pm

Garlik wrote:the best suggestion is realm with low exp rate i dont want to reach 200tt in 7months and d4 in 1year

Sorry Garlik, but I think that can only be seen as your preferred suggestion. My preferred suggestion is to improve the game for those players who are bored. There are people in this thread who agree with both points of view.

With regard to the poll, I agree that it lacks for proper choices but it will never be fully representative of the player-base as some will not come here. Therefore we cannot read the poll result as definite, but only as the opinion of the vocal minority.
:ugeek:

Garlik

Postby Garlik » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:01 am

ya,is my preffered suggestion,but i played dr official for long time and for years i always saw alot players online.i prefer log dr and see alot ppl around ,since that cant happen right now

Cell

Postby Cell » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:37 am

Caretaker wrote:No, seriously I would :hmpf:

has anybody told you to STFU? (Y)

Garlik

Postby Garlik » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:55 am

Cell wrote:
Caretaker wrote:No, seriously I would :hmpf:

has anybody told you to STFU? (Y)

lool

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:45 am

GMSpherix wrote:The problem with this topic is that people seem to be shortsighted and only see 2 options as mentioned in this poll. A few of you have suggested more activity and so on, and that is in my opinion the way to go. We as GM's acknowledge that activity has been quite low, and we're discussing on what we want to do with Dragon Raja in the near future. Untill then, I suggest coming up with constructive suggestions is the best route to travel.

I'd like to see SignPainter log in at least once a month. What has he done on DR? The Imagine Cup finals were in July. He should be done with that by now. Its not like he gave any notice to players that he was just going to leave one day. SignPainter has done an awful job at running this server recently and something needs to change. Honestly, the server might be better off if he put some one else in charge and he took a lesser role. He is treating this server like a hobby and not something he has been making money off of for the past few years.

We've had suggestions in the forums before that were really pretty good, and it sounded like the GM Team was working on them. Consistently I saw posts of "We have something like that in the works" or "Thats a good suggestion, we'll look into it more." When was the last time any content was even added to the game? (bug fixes do not count and neither do events). We added the items for d5, the promise of d5 was there, but it never happened. Not even close.

sillon

Postby sillon » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:31 am

Garlik wrote:the best suggestion is realm with low exp rate i dont want to reach 200tt in 7months and d4 in 1year

I get d4 on my thief in 3 months and half -_-" :love:

sillon

Postby sillon » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:34 am

Garlik wrote:wipe tjis one or make a realm and low exp rate,dont let dr die right now

why people play fast rate server for fun then, if all that they want is to pk :roll:
Better add new content for high and low levels.

Garlik

Postby Garlik » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:07 pm

sillon wrote:

I get d4 on my thief in 3 months and half -_-" :love:

that happens when we can get required things easy,if was when server open ,is impossible that can happen.

Return to “General Chat”