shutdown a nation maybe?

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
ohpoloha

shutdown a nation maybe?

Postby ohpoloha » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:51 am

hey i just came back, and the war is crazy, but here's my suggestion, so shutdown a nation, maybe?

first of all, im not here qq. i'll still play as usual. im just trying to give a suggestion of how to balance the nations. i just came back to play, and realized that its almost impossible for me to get df and d4.....the game is no fun if u cant train ur char to be stronger.
1. balance out between 2 nations is much easier than 3 nations.
2. GMs plz look for ACTIVE players when talk abt balancing. there r tons of INACTIVE high lvl players that i think should not be counted in when balancing.

i hv to admit that 3 nations pk is more fun, but yea..............balance 2 nations first and attract more players to join!! (Y) (Y)

luminas

Re: shutdown a nation maybe?

Postby luminas » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:24 am

(Y)

kador

Postby kador » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:25 pm

awful idea. Do Not shutdown a nation.
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

misterd

Postby misterd » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:54 pm

kador wrote:awful idea. Do Not shutdown a nation.

Have to agree with this.
:ugeek:

jayjay

Postby jayjay » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:12 pm

misterd wrote:
kador wrote:awful idea. Do Not shutdown a nation.

Have to agree with this.

+1

However, something needs, and has to be done.
I have been away for 3 years, came back only weeks ago. Sadly, the population of Zypern is very close to making me quit again. Ss and me is currently the only active Zyp atm. And he's lv150 so i level alone everyday if there arent vys around. And frankly zyp have to choose sides. Whether to side with yllse or vys. You cant level with both nations even though you dont even have your own to begin with (if you know what i mean).
Oh yeah, and because of being away for so long, no one knows of me. Vys thinks i am a yllse spy, yllse thinks i side with vys just for being a zyp. So i get pked by both nations in vd. Goodluck to zyp players. Oh yeah, right, nvm, dont bother, there's none anyway!
Yet, the population in Zyp is not the only thing that concerns me. The monsters in town rendering Zyp unable to buy pots as well as not being able to do daily mining quests due to the same group of monsters.

A transfer to Zyp from yllse and vys would be very much preferable.
Because frankly, what is the difference between a 2 population nation and closing down the nation?

So yeah, close it or do something about it. I don't want to play by myself everyday! It's an online game, stop making it feel like an offline one!

Screw you,
Jay

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:26 pm

jayjay wrote:
+1

However, something needs, and has to be done.
I have been away for 3 years, came back only weeks ago. Sadly, the population of Zypern is very close to making me quit again. Ss and me is currently the only active Zyp atm. And he's lv150 so i level alone everyday if there arent vys around. And frankly zyp have to choose sides. Whether to side with yllse or vys. You cant level with both nations even though you dont even have your own to begin with (if you know what i mean).
Oh yeah, and because of being away for so long, no one knows of me. Vys thinks i am a yllse spy, yllse thinks i side with vys just for being a zyp. So i get pked by both nations in vd. Goodluck to zyp players. Oh yeah, right, nvm, dont bother, there's none anyway!
Yet, the population in Zyp is not the only thing that concerns me. The monsters in town rendering Zyp unable to buy pots as well as not being able to do daily mining quests due to the same group of monsters.

A transfer to Zyp from yllse and vys would be very much preferable.
Because frankly, what is the difference between a 2 population nation and closing down the nation?

So yeah, close it or do something about it. I don't want to play by myself everyday! It's an online game, stop making it feel like an offline one!

Screw you,
Jay

Signpainter said he'd take care of the monsters in zyp... glad to see he got that done >_>

sillon

Postby sillon » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:39 am

Will be good if gm allow yllseans move to zyp. Thats allowed?

balzak

Postby balzak » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:16 am

seems as a good idea since there would be more players on each side focused on killing each other.

shutting down 1 nation and transferring players to the other 2 would be the easiest way to have more ppl and more balanced war overall, could make the "removed" nation as neutral so ppl could go there for leveling and other things maybe even giving a teleport option somewhere.

another option that could work is to remove 1 nation from the war and make that nation choose sides as the other wars do so you could get the same effect without the need of removing anything.
Yllse - Kerri - Fencer

GMGeek

Postby GMGeek » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:06 am

Not going to happen.
- If I replyed to your ticket, I will work on it until It is done. But keep in mind I can't solve most of them. In that case, I gotta request admins to work on it.

GMSpherix
Site Admin

Postby GMSpherix » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:58 am

GMGeek wrote:Not going to happen.

That's my line :hmpf:

Closed ;)
Check us out on Image
Or follow us on   Image

Return to “Suggestions”