Official Resignation

Here will be posted every news regarding the server.
GMTempest

Official Resignation

Postby GMTempest » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Dear players of Dragon Raja Global,

It pains me to say this but I have to officially resign from the GM team. You may have notice a lengthy absence on my part and that was due to a variety of reasons. It is a mixture of family issues (health related), real life issues, and motivation. I had hoped for both the problems to end at around this time but unfortunately they actually got worst. The period of absence would likely range in at least a year and by then I fear I would not have the motivation to return to Dragon Raja. I do not want to hold back the team with unachievable assignments. I am confident that they will replace me with a competent individual and I have my utmost confidence that their quality will not change with my leave (I'm betting it'll only improve).

So with that, I bid you all fair well! It was great working here. Good luck in all your future endeavors and may this server last forever!

Regards,

Tempest
GMTempest's corner of laughs
Videos:

Note: I am MIA for a pretty long period of time. Busy with real life. If you need me for whatever reason, PM one of the GMs to contact me

Return to “Server News”