Macro service (updated)

If you have anything to sell, post it here. Selling characters and accounts IS NOT ALLOWED. Same goes for non-Dragon Raja content.
mewraja

Macro service (updated)

Postby mewraja » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:37 am

Do you play a class with your own buff spells?
Do you ever get tired of having to manually time your buff timers during PK?
Have you ever got yourself stunned, Life Drained, Blinded, Slowed, or Divine Blessed in between your buff down time, because you forgot/too busy PK'ing to re-buff?
Do you wish the in-game buff visual indication were precise in helping you know when do you need to re-buff?
Do you wish there's an easy way around this while waiting admin to actually care to fix it?

Worry no more!
For a certain RE fee, I can give you my buff timer macro!
What it does:
1) Time your buff duration automatically at the instant you applied it to yourself (does not work for buffs from others due to unknown duration of their buffs).
2) Independently time different buffs (e.g. sfd, reflect, luck, zerk, dispel, etc. - configurable)
3) Call out a audio countdown for an expiring buff (e.g. sfd, 5... sfd, 4... sfd, 3... sfd, 2... sfd, 1...)
4) ADDED/UPDATED: instant auto pot function upon reaching certain threshold of hp

Also have other macros, e.g.
1) auto sturgeon fishing for Sedless & Barantan (just start the macro, and it will cycle through all Sturgeon pits non-stop. Once the pit empty, it will auto-move to next pit)
2) g5 rare combine (it will auto combine from g1 to g5 if you have sufficient items)
3) loot macro (it will loot low map, dark signet, & gazer tentacles)
4) ettin fame farming (it will auto return to town, turn in quest, re-take quest, go back to killing pit, and cycle through)
5) succubus fame/exp farming (same as ettin, but at succubus) + auto blaster at succubus pit
6) seeker's tower loot macro (it will loot balroc wings, low maps, dark signets in seeker's pit) + auto blaster at seeker's pit (auto re-target Valkyrie which sometimes teleports)
7) crit farm (it will craft lollipop, and re-sell for crit - average crit profit of 2.8m crit per hour per character)
8) heal macro for afk lvl (it casts holy cure, and group z (nothing special), but it also auto screenshot when you die, so you know who killed you!)
9) merchant board clear (it clears your items sent to your merchant board, i.e. sards/leaves from coins gambling)
Last edited by mewraja on Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bminickw

Re: Macro service

Postby bminickw » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:59 am

Boring macros... I was hoping to find something I don’t have.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:36 am

bminickw wrote:Boring macros... I was hoping to find something I don’t have.

You don't have some of them for sure, guaranteed.
It's just that you don't need them, I guess.
8-)

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:19 pm

I need a auto pot 1, will be great if the macro can pot bls so I can pvp without equip eva
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:54 pm

mewraja wrote:
bminickw wrote:Boring macros... I was hoping to find something I don’t have.

You don't have some of them for sure, guaranteed.
It's just that you don't need them, I guess.
8-)

I have all except the seeker tower one.

But I also have a balrog leveling one. And candle making macro for crit as well. Also making rares that deposit into bank and trades one character to deposit into bank. I don’t use xp on my VMware’s so it made it difficult doing some fancy stuff like Velho was doing with rare making.

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:01 pm

mofomaycry wrote:I need a auto pot 1, will be great if the macro can pot bls so I can pvp without equip eva

just for you, i spent 5 mins writing the script.
it can't beat any 1 hit kill damage, but anything that doesn't kill you in 1 hit and hv at least 50-100ms delay in between the incoming damage, should be able to insta pot.

bminickw wrote:I have all except the seeker tower one.

But I also have a balrog leveling one. And candle making macro for crit as well. Also making rares that deposit into bank and trades one character to deposit into bank. I don’t use xp on my VMware’s so it made it difficult doing some fancy stuff like Velho was doing with rare making.

(Y)
with some knowledge on the script, anything is almost possible to be honest if sufficient time is put into making the script.
i have ideas for:
1) auto map sorting based on their coordinate location from top left to bottom right
2) auto map coordinate walk just by hovering your cursor on the map to read the coordinates (with possibly auto map clear for low maps, or pair two scripts to make the clear easier, 1 auto walk to coordinate to trigger map and tank, 1 auto walk to blast)
so far the idea is workable, but going to take a lot of scripting, testing, and debug.
too bad, i neither have the time nor the motivation to commit.

bminickw

Re: Macro service (updated)

Postby bminickw » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:17 pm

I think like you, I found more fun creating macros. The testing, debug is what takes a lot of time with certain ideas.

Sunnyyboi

Postby Sunnyyboi » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:16 am

How can I contact you mewraja

Dziki

Postby Dziki » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:00 pm

PM me plz

Return to “Market Place”