Do you play a class with your own buff spells?
Do you ever get tired of having to manually time your buff timers during PK?
Have you ever got yourself stunned, Life Drained, Blinded, Slowed, or Divine Blessed in between your buff down time, because you forgot/too busy PK'ing to re-buff?
Do you wish the in-game buff visual indication were precise in helping you know when do you need to re-buff?
Do you wish there's an easy way around this while waiting admin to actually care to fix it?
Worry no more!
For a certain RE fee, I can give you my buff timer macro!
What it does:
1) Time your buff duration automatically at the instant you applied it to yourself (does not work for buffs from others due to unknown duration of their buffs).
2) Independently time different buffs (e.g. sfd, reflect, luck, zerk, dispel, etc. - configurable)
3) Call out a audio countdown for an expiring buff (e.g. sfd, 5... sfd, 4... sfd, 3... sfd, 2... sfd, 1...)
4) ADDED/UPDATED: instant auto pot function upon reaching certain threshold of hp
Also have other macros, e.g.
1) auto sturgeon fishing for Sedless & Barantan (just start the macro, and it will cycle through all Sturgeon pits non-stop. Once the pit empty, it will auto-move to next pit)
2) g5 rare combine (it will auto combine from g1 to g5 if you have sufficient items)
3) loot macro (it will loot low map, dark signet, & gazer tentacles)
4) ettin fame farming (it will auto return to town, turn in quest, re-take quest, go back to killing pit, and cycle through)
5) succubus fame/exp farming (same as ettin, but at succubus) + auto blaster at succubus pit
6) seeker's tower loot macro (it will loot balroc wings, low maps, dark signets in seeker's pit) + auto blaster at seeker's pit (auto re-target Valkyrie which sometimes teleports)
7) crit farm (it will craft lollipop, and re-sell for crit - average crit profit of 2.8m crit per hour per character)
8) heal macro for afk lvl (it casts holy cure, and group z (nothing special), but it also auto screenshot when you die, so you know who killed you!)
9) merchant board clear (it clears your items sent to your merchant board, i.e. sards/leaves from coins gambling)
Last edited by mewraja
on Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.