Lucky

Recruit guild members or look for a guild here.
Elmy

Lucky

Postby Elmy » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:58 am

Guild Master - Lucky
Rank 2 - Dice Roll
Rank 3 - Black Jack
Rank 4 - Royal Flush
Rank 5 - Snake Eyes

So, I'd like everyone's input if we are going to make this happen. A powerful guild to represent Yllse, and only Yllse, as discussed here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1679

Make yourselves known, those who would support it. Obviously, the more who show their support, the more others will be swayed, that is just human nature.

Of course, the more 'big names' that gather up here, the better. But I also don't want to leave anyone that may want to join, older player or not. So, this guild would have 2 uses.

First and foremost, to make Yllse its own. The idea behind this guild would be that we are not siding with either Zypern or Vyseus in particular. Of course this is different in War - If Zypern is attacking Vyseus at the same time we are, use some common sense and don't attack them at this time.

This is more for out of war things. Basically, what it would come down too is that when it comes to leveling or PK wars, Yllse are siding with Yllse, and no other. I won't go into details with dungeons quests and such yet. Until I'm sure this goes through, we can discuss it then.

Ranks will play a role in how we will accomplish this goal. I figured we may as well make use of them, since the game just uses them as random different color sets!

Rank 2 - Dice Roll
There will actually be some responsibility that comes with this rank. For starters, if someone is this rank, I will give no hesitation in assisting them when it comes to siding with someone in a PK fight. If you are anyone but this rank, I would normally hesitate and wonder if its worth fighting what is likely someone I know on the other side. If you are this rank, you would get my full support, regardless if the person you're fighting is a friend I've known for 10 years. I won't even question whether you started it or not, or whether you were in the right or not.

Now this is two-fold. If you are this rank, while you can expect my support, I also expect yours. This also applies to anyone else who is this rank. All rank 2's are to assist each other as if you were joined to the hip. No questions asked.

If you do not follow this policy, then you will be de-ranked. You will only become Rank 2 if you agree to what was stated above. If you wish, you never have to become Rank 2, but if that is the case, you are not to expect assistance if any Rank 2's choose not to provide it.

There are a few conditions to reaching this rank. For one, I have to know you at least to some degree, or have played with you for a bit. For two, I have to know that you're not a complete idiot, because I don't want to give my 100% support to a complete idiot, and I'm sure none of the other Rank 2's would either. This will be on a trial basis. Exceptions will of course occur.

Rank 3 - Black Jack
This rank will be a sort of step ladder for those on the way to rank 2. Rank 3's don't really get any new benefits, but they will be looked at more closely in terms of being promoted to rank 2. I will also be monitoring your attitude and gameplay more closely at this point, to see if you are a good fit for rank 2.

Rank 4 - Royal Flush
This will be the basic rank for those experienced players who are joining the guild with the intent on making Yllse all it can be, its own nation. This rank is for those of whom wish to make a place for themselves, but that I have not had a chance to interact with. This will provide the opportunity to get to know the people in the guild and see if it is a good fit for you.

Rank 5 - Snake Eyes
This will be a rank for those players who are just looking for a nice guild to be in to party and level, and learn from the more experienced players. Any player is welcome to this rank, and the rest of the guild is expected to provide assistance to these players if they are able too, in terms of answering any questions they might have to learn more about the game.

If you read my previous goals for Lucky, you'll notice that this is a bit of a drastic change. I think that this is, however, a system that could work to make Yllse stronger and put us all on the same side.

When it comes to fellow Yllser's or other Yllse guilds, of course I would prefer if we could all give each other a hand. However, depending on the guild, I of course will not force anyone's hand. We may be closer to some guilds than others.

The only condition which I will accept for PKing another Yllse person will be if that person was helping Zypern / Vyseus in PKing Yllse. Of course, this does not apply to Barantan NK, where even I will surely indulge in own-nation PKing.

On another note, I have no problem letting someone else take the reigns for this as well. I would be just as happy joining someone else's guild, if the goal accomplished is the same.

Let's Win.
Last edited by Elmy on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Why should I fear Death? If Death is,
I am not, if I am, Death is not. So why
should I fear that which can only exist if
I do not?

MarcosArg

Re: Lucky

Postby MarcosArg » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:26 am

YO YO YOYO

I WANT GO TO UR GUILD ELMO

do NO WAR guild also (Y)
Ossito chupa pica de gringo Uoouououou, arab chupa culo de oso, y viceversa :D

Hinder

Postby Hinder » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:45 pm

Marcos, he said no dipshits. You obviously can't join his guild. :lol:

But I'll join it (Y)

LOUHUI

Postby LOUHUI » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:32 pm

Ill Join also. Lucky seems to always roll strong. (could that be because Elmsters was the only one in it?) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-LOUHUI

KINGNEWBIE

Postby KINGNEWBIE » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:11 am

oh good, exactly the guild im looking for, i just wanna enjoy the game, and NO pk apart from war and local war. ...on a second thought,,,,what nation is this guild at? T_T
love ever lasting fades away..

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:12 am

yllse again i think
SpyRoS
Spiritus

tusas

Postby tusas » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:08 am

nice i join it too :roll:
eco Yllse

Elmy

Postby Elmy » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:23 am

Tensu wrote:yllse again i think

Correct.
I do not?

KINGNEWBIE

Postby KINGNEWBIE » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:36 am

oh man,..I don't want to go to YS and ZP since there are some a^seh%les in there which I can't bare with.
love ever lasting fades away..

Elmy

Postby Elmy » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:41 am

KINGNEWBIE wrote:oh man,..I don't want to go to YS and ZP since there are some a^seh%les in there which I can't bare with.

Yes, I am sure that all of the assholes in this game will be reserved strictly for Yllse and Zypern and will leave Vyseus entirely devoid of their presence.

Right?

I do not?

Return to “Guild”