Legion of Chaos - (LoC)

Recruit guild members or look for a guild here.
xZarrx

Legion of Chaos - (LoC)

Postby xZarrx » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:55 pm

Guild Name: Legion of Chaos
Guild Master: Bellthazar
Vice Guild Master: MoonMystic
Guild Genre: Family, Friends, PK, War
Nation: Yllse

Guild Description:

"Legion of Chaos" Takes it's roots as far back as Dragon Raja BR, Then again in DR NT making it to the top guilds list until the near demise of the server. "Legion of Chaos" Has ALWAYS had the same Guild Master, Myself; Bellthazar or in some alternate way of spelling. Now we are back on this NEW server of DR looking to stand out among the others. We Started as a family guild, and recruit friends, but Now were are wanting to take the guild a little more in depth and more organized. "Legion of Chaos" Is Currently mainly interested in Finding People that are interested and well "Schooled" in the art of "War" and "PKing". We will only be accepting well mannered,friendly, and Exceptionally good PKers. We participate in the local Wars and hopefully soon, the SW and CW's. If you are interested in Joining My guild you must PM me no less than 3, no more than 10 screen shots of the death of Players that you have engaged in an equal, or unfair (to you) fight. No AFK kills will be accepted, and none that was more than -10 your level.

Of course, Everyone has to level... So in that since, We will also be recruiting players lvl 30+ To train in PvE combat So that everyone may have someone to level with.

Any one that is interested in Joining "Legion of Chaos" should follow what is requested of them here, PM me here on the forum, and/or send an In Game e-mail to Bellthazar stating your player names, levels, and requests.

I thank you for your time, and Hope to here from you all soon!!!

Remember, Hf n Gl n DR!
Bellthazar

sush

Re: Legion of Chaos - (LoC)

Postby sush » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:07 pm

gay name

Arcane

Postby Arcane » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:23 pm

xZarrx wrote:Guild Name: Legion of Chaos
Guild Master: Bellthazar
Vice Guild Master: MoonMystic
Guild Genre: Family, Friends, PK, War
Nation: Yllse

Guild Description:

"Legion of Chaos" Takes it's roots as far back as Dragon Raja BR, Then again in DR NT making it to the top guilds list until the near demise of the server. "Legion of Chaos" Has ALWAYS had the same Guild Master, Myself; Bellthazar or in some alternate way of spelling. Now we are back on this NEW server of DR looking to stand out among the others. We Started as a family guild, and recruit friends, but Now were are wanting to take the guild a little more in depth and more organized. "Legion of Chaos" Is Currently mainly interested in Finding People that are interested and well "Schooled" in the art of "War" and "PKing". We will only be accepting well mannered,friendly, and Exceptionally good PKers. We participate in the local Wars and hopefully soon, the SW and CW's. If you are interested in Joining My guild you must PM me no less than 3, no more than 10 screen shots of the death of Players that you have engaged in an equal, or unfair (to you) fight. No AFK kills will be accepted, and none that was more than -10 your level.

Of course, Everyone has to level... So in that since, We will also be recruiting players lvl 30+ To train in PvE combat So that everyone may have someone to level with.

Any one that is interested in Joining "Legion of Chaos" should follow what is requested of them here, PM me here on the forum, and/or send an In Game e-mail to Bellthazar stating your player names, levels, and requests.

I thank you for your time, and Hope to here from you all soon!!!

Remember, Hf n Gl n DR!
Bellthazar

Gosh you have really high expections :W:
Good luck to your guild.

Shayne

Postby Shayne » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:51 am

nice name. (Y)
Zero Tolerance

xZarrx

Postby xZarrx » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:19 am

Shayne wrote:nice name. (Y)

Thanks... Actually... The Guild is temporarily disbanded and inactive due to job GMing and storage circumstances, AND lack of time to coordinate with lower lvl members. Don't want to be a bad Guild Master, so I halted all processes of recruiting, kept it a family guild and it is currently being used as a storage place for mats for jobs... I am Still the Owner and creator of the guild, requirements and other information will be completely changed once I decide to Re Open for Recruitment. in my spare time I am working on a Guild website and forum, along with quest help leveling guides for each class, NPC locations, game glitches, videos and video tutorials, perks for of each DC with each 1st class, etc, etc.... I would say similar to LP's site... but a LOT more detailed and graphic... o.- no offense LP :P ya know I love ya :D (ALSO!!! Everything in the sight will be coming directly from me first hand, so I won't be "Hijacking" any one else's nfo...)

Officer of "UGX"
Grand Master of "Legion of Chaos" (LoC) --=***Bellthazar***=--

Return to “Guild”