Homeless boy in Vyseus.

Recruit guild members or look for a guild here.
BlindKiller

Homeless boy in Vyseus.

Postby BlindKiller » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:02 am

Hi, I'm new to this game and I'm homeless T_T
I can see how important a guild is in this game.
So I'm requesting your (to any guild in Vyseus) approval to join the guild when official starts.

My in game information:
Name: BlindKiller (aka BK)
Class: Thief
Nation: Vyseus

hateshado

Re: Homeless boy in Vyseus.

Postby hateshado » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:13 am

BlindKiller wrote:Hi, I'm new to this game and I'm homeless T_T
I can see how important a guild is in this game.
So I'm requesting your (to any guild in Vyseus) approval to join the guild when official starts.

My in game information:
Name: BlindKiller (aka BK)
Class: Thief
Nation: Vyseus

i advise you to move your self into better nation like yllse wed be happy to take u under our wing in yllse and teach you all that will be need to be known

BlindKiller

Postby BlindKiller » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:20 am

I don't like yellow'-_- '-_-

hateshado

Postby hateshado » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:26 am

its gold T_T big diffrence =/ and we look color in war to

flesymtsoli

Postby flesymtsoli » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:34 am

And yes the Nation Color may be Yellow/Gold but being in a nation isnt all about the color of the name of the nation and war atire i have noticed that in fact yllse is a great nation to be in when it comes to help as a noob where as other nations are good too but i have found on a personal basis that yllse just has more people in it that are willing to help noobs before them selves where as vys and zyp seem to like to help them selves and when you get good enough to fall under somebodys wing then and only then will most of them even look 2wice at you
courtesy of i2k;warmachine

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:27 am

flesymtsoli wrote:And yes the Nation Color may be Yellow/Gold but being in a nation isnt all about the color of the name of the nation and war atire i have noticed that in fact yllse is a great nation to be in when it comes to help as a noob where as other nations are good too but i have found on a personal basis that yllse just has more people in it that are willing to help noobs before them selves where as vys and zyp seem to like to help them selves and when you get good enough to fall under somebodys wing then and only then will most of them even look 2wice at you

um... my experience is that Yllse PKs their own nation and only squabbles between themselves.

BlindKiller: you're welcomed to join CK if you'd like. Just send me a mail in game once official starts.

flesymtsoli

Postby flesymtsoli » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:36 am

LadyPhoenix wrote:
flesymtsoli wrote:And yes the Nation Color may be Yellow/Gold but being in a nation isnt all about the color of the name of the nation and war atire i have noticed that in fact yllse is a great nation to be in when it comes to help as a noob where as other nations are good too but i have found on a personal basis that yllse just has more people in it that are willing to help noobs before them selves where as vys and zyp seem to like to help them selves and when you get good enough to fall under somebodys wing then and only then will most of them even look 2wice at you

um... my experience is that Yllse PKs their own nation and only squabbles between themselves.

BlindKiller: you're welcomed to join CK if you'd like. Just send me a mail in game once official starts.

this is true yllse does pk them selves Crimson Knights is a great guild i will admit that {PROPS FROM PINKY LP}
BTW have you decided if you are staying in VYS or moving to another nation?

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:42 am

flesymtsoli wrote:this is true yllse does pk them selves Crimson Knights is a great guild i will admit that {PROPS FROM PINKY LP}
BTW have you decided if you are staying in VYS or moving to another nation?

lol. I haven't heard from pinky in a while. Is Silence and them going to play this time around? Know what nation?

I'm gonna stay in Vys 'cause adrenaline can't make up their minds and I don't want to end up with them :S

flesymtsoli

Postby flesymtsoli » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:55 am

Silence yess i know for a fact that he will be playing not 100% sure what name he will be using.

By the others im guessing you are refering to Thylas Justin and Me...?

If so I am playing um Ma and Justin not sure ive been told that if Ma does play it wont be till alittle later on in the server for personal reasons and i havent heard from justin since Int died out. :shock:

As of now Myself and Silence will be joining forces back in Yllse with Hinder and the rest of UGX

Vys just has too many hot heads in it and im starting to think that yllse has too many people that just want to kill yllse so im thinking about trying to convince Hinder to move to zyp since yllse will have Adrinaline? Lucky and Intent to Kill as big guilds i guess well see what goes on

BlindKiller

Postby BlindKiller » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:42 am

I accept your invitation LP. I'll PM you when official.

Thank you :W:

PS: Sorry hateshado and flesymtsoli. I still want to be in Vyseus.
But anyways, thanks for the offer.

Return to “Guild”