new guild

Recruit guild members or look for a guild here.
SimpleStupid

Re: new guild

Postby SimpleStupid » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:17 pm

If he really hacked, and proved by GM team, will you guys still believe him?
And each other?
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

kador

Postby kador » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:28 pm

I quit not because "GMs gave an unfair ban" (although I am sure they did).
I quit because he is the only friend I care to play with. If he had quit, even without ban, I would quit too.

I talked to GMSignPainter and had some few words with GMTempest (nice guy, btw). Their anti-hack system is accusing Meke to change his files. That doesnt mean he did that indeed, or even if he did, that doesnt mean he did on purpose. Maybe some other thing may have done that (Anti-virus, Firewall, DR itself). No one (including me, Meke and GMTeam) knows what that file does. We don't even know if that file is still used for something. They can't say that Meke got any kind of advantage from that.

They simply banned him because the anti-hack said he changed it. His case will be investigated and he may be unbanned :?
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Ya, that's what happened. And as he did appeal, his case will be looked more into to dertermine if it really gave him any advantage and his ban will be changed according to that.

Gaz

Postby Gaz » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:34 pm

kador wrote:I quit not because "GMs gave an unfair ban" (although I am sure they did).
I quit because he is the only friend I care to play with. If he had quit, even without ban, I would quit too.

I talked to GMSignPainter and had some few words with GMTempest (nice guy, btw). Their anti-hack system is accusing Meke to change his files. That doesnt mean he did that indeed, or even if he did, that doesnt mean he did on purpose. Maybe some other thing may have done that (Anti-virus, Firewall, DR itself). No one (including me, Meke and GMTeam) knows what that file does. We don't even know if that file is still used for something. They can't say that Meke got any kind of advantage from that.

They simply banned him because the anti-hack said he changed it. His case will be investigated and he may be unbanned :?

Why defend saying he didn't edit, you know full well what your doing if you open dr files rename move edit or delete.

The anti hack wouldn't just accuse a random player, especially a Mage who's firebird seems to kill almost everybody....................

The only folder in dr client you should be looking at is 'my screenshot' you have NO reason to open or change any other folder

kador

Postby kador » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Gaz wrote:Why defend saying he didn't edit, you know full well what your doing if you open dr files rename move edit or delete.

The anti hack wouldn't just accuse a random player, especially a Mage who's firebird seems to kill almost everybody....................

The only folder in dr client you should be looking at is 'my screenshot' you have NO reason to open or change any other folder

What if I dont open my dr files and rename, move, edit or delete; but the game still says i did?
Take a look on what SignPainter just posted.

I could list a hundred (not kidding) knwon bugs of this game if I wish. That happens when people write codes.
Why can't anti-hack system have a wrong logic on checking files?

Gaz

Postby Gaz » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:50 pm

When was it wrong before?

Bock job? No cus it was still played on the edited client.

I don't see any of my chars being investigated.

Shit I even KNOW that some anti hacks were designed to catch torment cus so many noobs thought he was hacking and it actually founds others hacking like lightingblade and Tiffany.

Like I said, where has it failed so far?

kador

Postby kador » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:01 pm

Are you serious?
All those players got advantage from the edit. I agree they deserve that.

But what advantage did Magusxxx get? None. At least, no known advantage.

Gaz

Postby Gaz » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:39 pm

Why edit ANY file?

kador

Postby kador » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:45 pm

but he didnt. thats the point.
I wouldn't defend him if he was cheating.

mrlobak

Postby mrlobak » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:01 am

Back to the topic.

Where's ur guild members colo...all disappear recently o.o

Return to “Guild”