Yllse AV Guild!

Recruit guild members or look for a guild here.
muking

Re: Yllse AV Guild!

Postby muking » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:05 am

mrlobak wrote:
Dragonrajashop wrote:Your guild is definitely is managed badly.

We give freedom, motivation n more importantly, they r pleased to stay wif me. :D

So...nth is more important than hving fun, rite fat priest? Hueahueahuea

HAHA No more freedom = better don't play
its just a game and people can do everything they want xD
I will only suggest it and won't control it!!~
Also, Manage a guild only got few ppl cant compare with a biggest guild in a biggest nation!!~
BTW, Seem like Brandon your guild also not manage so good, coz even its is a small guild, also got two main players (may be three) got bug abuse!
(Cell/ gaz and you) BTW, is it cell is the guildmaster?

RIP Your guild-.-
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

parazyt

Postby parazyt » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:31 am

muking wrote:
sillon wrote:Go delete from guild all those characters involved on bug abuse issue. We should put them on blacklist, they did shit to server and even fuked guild reputation. Delete those characters they got access, also BOCKLOVE.
When owner change pw u can set it back np.

That's what I planing to do also indeed!!~
However, for bocklove case, I don't really understand what your meaning!!~
Anyway, I will do it after my explanation in guild mail later!!~

because joab(deceive) and his firend playing breton now, both have bocklove password, and both are abusing of bocklove's name and rares :scis:

Dragonrajashop

Postby Dragonrajashop » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:19 pm

Sorry ting. My guild was never created on this server. Many of my guild members moved on with real life. Only a few played here.

I let my guild members do what they wanted. But my guild never fought eachother. We leveled together, made rarea together and helped each other when needed.

Your guild is just that.. a big guild without any leadership. Wooo a bunch of people with the same logo. You guys dont work together as a team.
Symtex

mrlobak

Postby mrlobak » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Dragonrajashop wrote:Sorry ting. My guild was never created on this server. Many of my guild members moved on with real life. Only a few played here.

I let my guild members do what they wanted. But my guild never fought eachother. We leveled together, made rarea together and helped each other when needed.

Your guild is just that.. a big guild without any leadership. Wooo a bunch of people with the same logo. You guys dont work together as a team.

We work tgt wif friendship instead of membership.
I nv called someone as, "member"

Coz membership means...a hierarchy is there. :P
Tats y vys got a God of DR, gaz lol...n in yllse players' eyes, he is just a lil emo ant o.o
I respect wt u r talking is abt skills n teamwork, but its not really important bro. Coz we r not reli focus on victory. Tat's y i respect ur views on wt a guild/team should be. N u should respect wt we r expected from our guild.

N i know av shittyyys always need my creative n awesome greeting when i m online. :P

kit8989

Postby kit8989 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:10 pm

mrlobak wrote:

Tats y vys got a God of DR, gaz lol...n in yllse players' eyes, he is just a lil emo ant o.o
I respect wt u r talking is abt skills n teamwork, but its not really important bro. Coz we r not reli focus on victory. Tat's y i respect ur views on wt a guild/team should be. N u should respect wt we r expected from our guild.

N i know av shittyyys always need my creative n awesome greeting when i m online. :P

+ 1
i agree brandon view indeed,
but everyone should know there is no only one good standard in this world
ya, [my guild never fought eachother. We leveled together, made rarea together and helped each other when needed.] good team work and membership is one standard of a good guild

but indeed, there is another good guild, i do think our way also a good guild
people choose to help each other or choose to play along this just a free choice..

i think this is okay for ppl don't hv good team work, but also in the same guild and wear same logo
let every player play in their own way is also one of the duty of a good guild (Y)
~~God Bless You All~~

DragonRaja-Kingdom~
DragonRaja-Kingdom~God of Arena
GamEKinG (dual Class 4 wizard)
Screw (first dual class 4 in yllse)
FunGandTinG (dual class 2 warrior)

muking

Postby muking » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:26 pm

mrlobak wrote:
Dragonrajashop wrote:Sorry ting. My guild was never created on this server. Many of my guild members moved on with real life. Only a few played here.

HAHA Enough to answer xD
Yes, is it so important to do all the thing together to show the teamwork and skill in the computer games which for people to relax and enjoy???
Indeed, I don't think any problem in our guild haha
Play with some friend and chatting for funny
What I expect in our guild and in this game is not same with you!!~
You said our guild is a big guild without any leadership!!~ My reply is it is your own feeling and view!!~
However, I don't think so!!~
FIrst, we are the most active and biggest guild in this server, if people are not enjoy, they will quit and leave!!~
Second, in war and maze, I do think we are think together and also for job and leveling!!~
Third, leadership?? Is it so important to always lead other and force other to do something what you want in the online games??
Its not the real life, we are just playing the games!!~
Don't take its too serious bro??

In conclusion, I think the guild only provide a channel for friends to communiation more easily!!!~
Its is friendship rather than membership!!~
That's our different expectation for a good guild in DR!!~ :scis:
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
New AV Club - Champion
TinGMonArcH & TinG

J_son

Postby J_son » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:34 am

[/quote]We work tgt wif friendship instead of membership.

N i know av shittyyys always need my creative n awesome greeting when i m online. :P[/quote]

HAHA Enough to answer xD
Yes, is it so important to do all the thing together to show the teamwork and skill in the computer games which for people to relax and enjoy???
Indeed, I don't think any problem in our guild haha
Play with some friend and chatting for funny
What I expect in our guild and in this game is not same with you!!~
You said our guild is a big guild without any leadership!!~ My reply is it is your own feeling and view!!~
However, I don't think so!!~
FIrst, we are the most active and biggest guild in this server, if people are not enjoy, they will quit and leave!!~
Second, in war and maze, I do think we are think together and also for job and leveling!!~
Third, leadership?? Is it so important to always lead other and force other to do something what you want in the online games??
Its not the real life, we are just playing the games!!~
Don't take its too serious bro??

In conclusion, I think the guild only provide a channel for friends to communiation more easily!!!~
Its is friendship rather than membership!!~
That's our different expectation for a good guild in DR!!~ :scis:[/quote]

There is only a thing which i do not agree with ting is: most active guild in server T_T wont challenge about biggest (at least av guide got the most player in bm) (Y)
I think tw is the most active guide if u hv been in vys. :hmpf:

muking

Postby muking » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:49 pm

HAHA
Let back to our guild topic!!~
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
New AV Club - Champion
TinGMonArcH & TinG

Eleval

Postby Eleval » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:26 pm

If you guys weren't focusing on victory as Puff said, you guys wouldn't have accepted kitty's guild help who betrayed their nation for selfish reasons. You would have just kept killing them like we would have.
OmegaSage
Level 145 - 200 Magery
Eternal Darkness
Zypern

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:47 pm

Eleval wrote:If you guys weren't focusing on victory as Puff said, you guys wouldn't have accepted kitty's guild help who betrayed their nation for selfish reasons. You would have just kept killing them like we would have.

If you guys weren't focusing on victory as kael said, you guys wouldn't have accepted zerotolerance guild help who betrayed their nation for selfish reasons. You would have just kept killing them like we would have.

Return to “Guild”