Light Dungeon Map

Post artwork, screenshots or videos of Dragon Raja here!
LadyPhoenix

Re: Light Dungeon Map

Postby LadyPhoenix » Sat May 08, 2010 7:51 pm

Kamos wrote:
Shayne wrote:Think he said he wont do dungeons cuz that will take the fun out of it.
Can you do Helternt?

I did say that. But if maps for dungeons already exist then I might as well map them cause it doesn't matter then. Unless my maps are much more detailed.
Does a map for Sermony's dungeon exist? If it doesn't then I'd rather not map it. I think it's kind of part of the quest to not know where you are going, right?

I don't know what Helternt looks like, I've never been there :o
But yes, I can do Helternt once I find it.

Only maps of VD and the 3 quest mazes exist.

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Sun May 09, 2010 5:43 am

should make a big map that u can open that looks like that in game and has ur char on it

Kamos

Postby Kamos » Tue May 11, 2010 12:08 pm

Karvinen wrote:should make a big map that u can open that looks like that in game and has ur char on it

Done! Made a program that captures the x and y mapcoordinates from Dragon Raja. No hacking involved, just capturing a piece of the Dragon Raja screen and determining the numbers, so it doesn't work if the map coordinates are not visible in Dragon Raja. Not working perfectly, but pretty decent.
With this navigating dungeons would be easy :D
Would also be cool to setup a little server and let everyone who runs the program transmit their coordinates to others so you can see where others are on the map, could be veeeery useful in war!

Jarlaxle

Postby Jarlaxle » Tue May 11, 2010 4:14 pm

THey have those in other games it is pretty useful. They should actually code that ingame. If you are partied up you can see where your party memebers are on the map.

HolyHell

Postby HolyHell » Tue May 11, 2010 5:47 pm

Jarlaxle wrote:THey have those in other games it is pretty useful. They should actually code that ingame. If you are partied up you can see where your party memebers are on the map.

that would kick ass (Y)
ImageLets kick some ass and drink some potions ^_~! schizphrenic psycho

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Tue May 11, 2010 6:18 pm

Jarlaxle wrote:THey have those in other games it is pretty useful. They should actually code that ingame. If you are partied up you can see where your party memebers are on the map.

Suggested a while ago. GMSP said it would be considered in the future.

Return to “Media”