look Hinder

Post artwork, screenshots or videos of Dragon Raja here!
Enigma

Re: look Hinder

Postby Enigma » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:40 pm

täisdibla wrote:
DejaVu wrote:
täisdibla wrote:.nvm dejavu can go eff himself without this post ^^

u make no sense?

HolyHell wrote:more then slight but no big deal hinder was right there and knows hes wasting his time lol i wanna know hate have u gotten pked yet @@?

nope not yet if hes gunna go say shit i didnt say then let him come i dont have a problem with you all unless he kills me.

I edited my post, you don't need to know.
Anyway hate so far you have only shown that you could never lead a guild better than him.

ok one who said i was trying to compete in who runs guilds better. 2nd was i a guild leader other then beta?
i advise stfu and just mind your own buissness it was between me and him no one asked for your opinnion
hateshado :hmpf: (Y)

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:47 am

You posted it in a public forum ffs!
There is a function named "Private messaging". If you've never heard of it before go: ucp.php?i=166
You asked for everyone's opinion like an attention whore when you made this post.
And there you go again with your bullshit, you didn't try to compete, just because you can't, but you still made awful remarks and now you are trying to cover it up.

Have a nice day full of failure,
Thunderstyle.

HolyHell

Postby HolyHell » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:10 pm

i know its all over n shit but PWNED! xD
ImageLets kick some ass and drink some potions ^_~! schizphrenic psycho

Enigma

Postby Enigma » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:21 pm

täisdibla wrote:You posted it in a public forum ffs!
There is a function named "Private messaging". If you've never heard of it before go: http://forum.dragonraja.eu/ucp.php?i=166
You asked for everyone's opinion like an attention whore when you made this post.
And there you go again with your bullshit, you didn't try to compete, just because you can't, but you still made awful remarks and now you are trying to cover it up.

Thunderstyle.

yes public for others to look at who knew the situatuion are u one of them? no your not as for trying to cover remarks can you go ask hinder what remarks those are thank you next time i want your opinnion ill just ask u ok?

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:28 pm

DejaVu wrote:
There is a function named "Private messaging". If you've never heard of it before go: ucp.php?i=166

Thunderstyle.

yes public for others to look at who knew the situatuion are u one of them? no your not as for trying to cover remarks can you go ask hinder what remarks those are thank you next time i want your opinnion ill just ask u ok?

Yes I am one of them, now stop being a hypocrite.

Anyway, welcome back :love:

Enigma

Postby Enigma » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:44 pm

täisdibla wrote:
DejaVu wrote:
There is a function named "Private messaging". If you've never heard of it before go: http://forum.dragonraja.eu/ucp.php?i=166

Thunderstyle.

Yes I am one of them, now stop being a hypocrite.

Anyway, welcome back :love:

how am i a hyporcite? and no your not lol it was only people i know and honestly i dk rember you ><

Return to “Media”