Massive DR Video Collaboration[Everyone read]

Post artwork, screenshots or videos of Dragon Raja here!

This is a temporary poll for the collaboration idea.

Yes, let's do this thing people!
74%
No, this is useless and I am too lazy to participate anyway.
26%

Total votes: 31

Tensu

Re: Massive DR Video Collaboration[Everyone read]

Postby Tensu » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:23 pm

SpyRoS
Spiritus

elvawien

Postby elvawien » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:53 pm

dragon (never fought it for real not counting the one that GM summoned) and christmas(i liked the music lol) was only an addition xD ...

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:47 pm

What happened to the team, Manager, etc.?

'-_-

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:59 am

I don't know maybe projectx001 is taking a break :/
Anyone is free to ask and be another manager if they want to speed things up again though.
for me, well, I hoped I could get this thing rolling and then just sit back&watch it all happen, but I guess I gotta get myself involved again :help:

Does anyone know if I can give shared editing rights in a certain thread to other people?

And I'm gonna add some videos to 1st post again

elvawien

Postby elvawien » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:48 am

Does anyone know if I can give shared editing rights in a certain thread to other people?

Probably the only person that can do that is forum moderator etc... but not sure '-_-

takho98

Postby takho98 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:14 am

Well...luring new players in is easy. But maintain those new players are hard. Do you have any plans on maintaining new players??
My thoughts are many 1st timer tried this game and find it extremely difficult to start and after few weeks there wont be any low level to level with. Eventually they will quit.

Also, we should explain the features of this game, im pretty sure many people wont buy graphics like this but what they dont understand is the game play which is in my top 5 game list.

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:38 pm

i hope the begginners guide ground thing (where i got my first explanation of the game) get better so new players do understand more about it then when i did it...
SpyRoS
Spiritus

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:05 pm

elvawien wrote:

Probably the only person that can do that is forum moderator etc... but not sure '-_-

I pmed the global moderator named "moderator" , no response, who else can I contact?

Anyway good ideas takho and tensu.

When I adverstise on other forums I usually make a description about what I'm advertising. Once in a private cabal server forum I made a really nice long post( almost 2 browser pages long ) about the gameplay, I could use it elsewhere but it went down and my post was lost :| .. anyway maybe someone can compile a text to the advertisers thats not too long but not too short either explaining as much as it can about the gameplay in little words as possible and then post it here. Would be nice if our advertisers would already have readied material to use as that would speed things up.

Also I agree on the tutorial getting reworked, it doesn't need to be too long but could contain more details and info to newbies for future gameplay ( especially about playing around level breakpoints like 60,100 and dualclasses )

I propose another step in the phase of this plan: A group will dedicate themselves to teaching newbies to play as often as they can when they are online. You don't need to spend all your game time with them, you can go a day without helping anyone at all if you don't have the time, it won't be a duty which someone can force on you. It will be an act of good will and faith towards the new players camping town/beginner areas/low level leveling spots and guiding players that get there. Not only will they benefit from the shared wisdom about the game but they will like the game itself more when they see how helpful and friendly the server's people can be.
^
|
I can also participate in this since it's easy for me and I have the nerves for it, but there some risks.
1) You will fall behind others with levels,tactics and equipments BUT that's what your friends are for, to help you regain that lost time.
2) The biggest f***** someone can do in a game - lying about being a newbie, faking that they don't know shit about the game and asking for help, I even experienced this during the beta. These kind of people are clearly assholes who deserve to be PKed while leveling.

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Out of curiosity... did you force ProjectX to become the manager or did he volunteer? Why are people taking on jobs they know they cannot complete, or even try in this case?

Quite disappointed, actually thought you had something going on.

david

Postby david » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:22 pm

Hello, my name is david. I'd like to help out with the editing and filming of this "massive DR video collab".

Montages I've put together:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88U55muW-VI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA6wDvFbwK4

Yeah, ignore the music and frequent zooming in and out plz. I was going through a phase.
zero tolerance.

Return to “Media”