Poor Little Guy :/

Post artwork, screenshots or videos of Dragon Raja here!
Fathertime67

Poor Little Guy :/

Postby Fathertime67 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:36 pm

aaaaaaa.jpg

Poor Reece, can't fight with his own character and talks crap when he didn't even kill me. :oops: :cry:
Blake

kylej

Re: Poor Little Guy :/

Postby kylej » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:47 pm

hmm
wasnt it you on shinto?? oh i c
Attachments
Save 2012-6-6 21-17(776).jpg

Fathertime67

Postby Fathertime67 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:52 pm

Indeed it was. But shinto isn't my character, therefore I can't talk crap with him ^^. Notice in my screenshot you said "ez" on BOCK, without even dueling MY priest. Once I told you to bring YOUR character, you brought Bulegon. Quite pathetic. :D
Blake

FlexFit

Postby FlexFit » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:44 pm

People give too much importance to provocations. :oops:
Put your head over my chest, and you won't hear any sound, still, I'm alive.

sillon

Postby sillon » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:16 pm

Fathertime67 wrote:
aaaaaaa.jpg

Poor Reece, can't fight with his own character and talks crap when he didn't even kill me. :oops: :cry:

Why hesnt allowed to talk? hes forced to pay for play a character to make it his own?
Whats the difference of leveling a character from lv.1 to lv.150? or just buying it?
As you talking its the same like if someone that never had chance of buying exp pills or RE got more rights to talk cock than you, because you used double exp for leveling, nosense.
Reece got no char because he hacked and now he does play wherever he want, What about You?
I prefer reece talking shit but pwning ur ass on someones char, than you posting useless pics like your character. You born to be a mule we dont ever seen you killing any, neva.
POOR YOU, just a guy that cant kill a shit on his character is able to post crap like you does at forum? gg. :scis:

Fathertime67

Postby Fathertime67 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:21 pm

sillon wrote:
Fathertime67 wrote:
aaaaaaa.jpg

Why hesnt allowed to talk? hes forced to pay for play a character to make it his own?
Whats the difference of leveling a character from lv.1 to lv.150? or just buying it?
As you talking its the same like if someone that never had chance of buying exp pills or RE got more rights to talk cock than you, because you used double exp for leveling, nosense.
Reece got no char because he hacked and now he does play wherever he want, What about You?
I prefer reece talking shit but pwning ur ass on someones char, than you posting useless pics like your character. You born to be a mule we dont ever seen you killing any, neva.
POOR YOU, just a guy that cant kill a shit on his character is able to post crap like you does at forum? gg. :scis:

English please. Thanks.
Blake

sillon

Postby sillon » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:39 am

you go learn to play dr fuk1ng noob.

GMSpherix
Site Admin

Postby GMSpherix » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:54 pm

Watch the language.
Check us out on Image