Stop say I only can kill wiz (mauro -_- )

Post artwork, screenshots or videos of Dragon Raja here!
LegendPro

Re: Stop say I only can kill wiz (mauro -_- )

Postby LegendPro » Fri May 18, 2012 7:39 am

Fathertime67 wrote:
Eleval wrote:I dont even bother anymore reading what he posts

Same. It hurts my head.. :(

no 1 call u come read father time u can get lost thk q

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri May 18, 2012 10:49 am

Aww the big boys are so mean to this little piggy wiggy :)

kylej

Postby kylej » Fri May 18, 2012 12:22 pm

Thomas wrote:Aww the big boys are so mean to this little piggy wiggy :)

Your the pig wasn't you the one who said will beat my priest with 1 hand tied behind your back once you reached D4? but still didnt even win against me you only killied me 2 times unlike me who wiped the floor with you like 100 times.

Always talk.
Last edited by kylej on Fri May 18, 2012 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri May 18, 2012 1:07 pm

As i recall the score was around 4-2 in your favour when i reached d4. Those are the only duels we have had, sure ive died to some ld in VD and killed you in NW but thats how archer is played. You die alot and you kill alot. You sure talk big when its your ca item that does all the job.

When you wipe me with your thief, ill maybe admit you have something called skill since that requires that you actually do something!
Ive yet to see that... we dueled with our thieves and the score was 20-0, remember dueling archer vs archer the score was 30-0. Or remember loosing pathetically to my cc warrior?
Only good fight you gave was when you manage to defeat Sentinel ONCE.

Lets fight again np. Even if i loose 2 fights out of 4, i will remain a better player.
Last edited by Thomas on Fri May 18, 2012 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kylej

Postby kylej » Fri May 18, 2012 1:45 pm

Yes i admit that you killied my theif but thats when it only had g12 force try now with g20 force and you can't count my archer killied your like 8 out of how many duels we had and it only have g8 force LOL but when have you every killied me in NW? maybe was legendpro on bulegon sure was not me (Y)

kylej

Postby kylej » Fri May 18, 2012 1:49 pm

Yes with the nice high grade ca/strike But you dont see me cryng on forum 24/7 about how ca/strike should be nerf do you?

if you can time your potting then you would have no worres in killing a ca/strike chara

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri May 18, 2012 2:19 pm

kylej wrote:Yes with the nice high grade ca/strike But you dont see me cryng on forum 24/7 about how ca/strike should be nerf do you?
if you can time your potting then you would have no worres in killing a ca/strike chara

Im trying to get balanced pvp in DR and thinking in general sence, since i have g7+ strike/ca rares on my warrior and aswell on my archer i would loose the value of my rares too but the overall gameplay would become better.

You dont cry because it is the only way for you to score kills.
Killing LGpro is not even worth mentioning :D

kylej

Postby kylej » Fri May 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Fathertime67

Postby Fathertime67 » Fri May 18, 2012 11:55 pm

kylej wrote:
Thomas wrote:Aww the big boys are so mean to this little piggy wiggy :)

Your the pig wasn't you the one who said will beat my priest with 1 hand tied behind your back once you reached D4? but still didnt even win against me you only killied me 2 times unlike me who wiped the floor with you like 100 times.

Always talk.

Thomas please don't argue with this guy, he'd argue the color of the sky with you '-_- . And Reece, look at the bold, italic, underlined letters in this quote, "MY priest". Hahahaha. Poor Osso. Enough said. ;)
Blake

sisiiii

Re: Stop say I only can kill wiz (omegasage )

Postby sisiiii » Sat May 19, 2012 12:06 am

Cell wrote:
#1 I didnt insult you.
#2 I was told to kick everybody out of ZT
#3 I respect you but you just dont know it since im never on. Enjoy ^_^

Off topic:
Wei I got an mail ingame from Cell saying we should talk about something to improve our relationship. Thanks for that but I don't want to improve in any way. O and i quitted ZT. It is because the same reason before, a guild leader that never come online. And also, when some guildmate got insulted and you rather ask us to sort thing out. You did nothing wrong at all but I just don't like the way how you do stuff. So I quit. And as you said a few times before, ZT don't need me anyway. Good luck running ZT. (Y)

Btw, I took SS on that mail. Can send it to you. It said it sent by Paul.

Return to “Media”