y so rude..?

Post artwork, screenshots or videos of Dragon Raja here!
muking

Re: y so rude..?

Postby muking » Wed May 16, 2012 4:58 am

frankie3326 wrote:Lol u r so cute kit8989 lei lo mo is not rude bad work on9 oso u dunno the cantones word dun say ppl rude . And so pls dun say Only zpy player saying rude on that .. If u wan to know as rud I teach u better On it .. Lei lo mo is mean ur mother . Real rude word is tiu lei lo mo .. Nia Ma Ka hai ... Ham Ka chan... Ma Ka hai ... And some work is more ppl use is tiu mean f*** as English word '-_-

Not rude?
Those are bad word and used in attack ppl in chinese!
i can type all in chinese! so, don't say kit8989 and me don't really know the word meaning. Its my mother language :scis:
No need try to def you and y9our nation doing and talking.
Just admit what you and they doing
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

frankie3326

Postby frankie3326 » Wed May 16, 2012 10:26 am

So simply the 1st thing let say lei lo mo is bad word ? Izit can lei lo mo is the word of U No brain? Can it be? In hong kong I dunno ? In Msia is not a bad word and ppl can say on this game wt he want .. No ppl will care bout it wat they saying. Coz if me 1 st thing I dunno him. 2 nd i dun care who f*** here f*** there . Jus a Game and so dun be mad of some word .. Sometimes be blind couldn't see better off the N jus click it and off whisper to be better .. Only left guild char is better and enjoy it

lemonbone

Postby lemonbone » Wed May 16, 2012 10:29 am

frankie3326 wrote:So simply the 1st thing let say lei lo mo is bad word ? Izit can lei lo mo is the word of U No brain? Can it be? In hong kong I dunno ? In Msia is not a bad word and ppl can say on this game wt he want .. No ppl will care bout it wat they saying. Coz if me 1 st thing I dunno him. 2 nd i dun care who f*** here f*** there . Jus a Game and so dun be mad of some word .. Sometimes be blind couldn't see better off the N jus click it and off whisper to be better .. Only left guild char is better and enjoy it

you are fuuny.
IMpriest

Return to “Media”