Fail Nation 3RD Chapter

Post artwork, screenshots or videos of Dragon Raja here!
Eleval

Re: Fail Nation 3RD Chapter

Postby Eleval » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Oh yes sure was harder for you to land 3 hits on the stone while we had to first put 5 stacks on you and we had no thief to ex you while you where constantly 1111111111111111111111111111111 like someone who's afraid to die so plz...
The fail here is Yllse who has never been able to do group attacks and always came die 1 by 1.
OmegaSage
Level 145 - 200 Magery
Eternal Darkness
Zypern

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Eleval wrote:Oh yes sure was harder for you to land 3 hits on the stone while we had to first put 5 stacks on you and we had no thief to ex you while you where constantly 1111111111111111111111111111111 like someone who's afraid to die so plz...
The fail here is Yllse who has never been able to do group attacks and always came die 1 by 1.

We have coordination problems. Ok. Yet you still lost. How pathetic is that? Suck it up.

sillon

Postby sillon » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:52 am

Eleval wrote:Oh yes sure was harder for you to land 3 hits on the stone while we had to first put 5 stacks on you and we had no thief to ex you while you where constantly 1111111111111111111111111111111 like someone who's afraid to die so plz...

if you does prefer to use your curse wizard besides to go on wednesday or any other archer, who failed? You.
If 3 d3/d4 warriors not enuff to kill a "shitty" (as you call it) d3 thief with lighting ^o^ ...

Ps: tell me next time if im able to use pots, seems you dont mannaged to kill me and you complaining now about I use many pots or not.... want some more advantages next time? May I let you kill me? I dont afraid of my char die, its part of the game and obvious I had to die against 8+ Zypearns...... but "had" doesnt reflect what did happended in real, "had" was changed to "zyp fail".

mrlobak

Postby mrlobak » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:33 am

Eleval wrote:
Dragonrajashop wrote:Curious, who won the war?

If Zypern Won, Nice Strategy! Good protection with small/medium attack team. (4 Zypern & 3 Vyseus)
If Yllse Won, Nice Strategy! Good protection with small/medium attack team. (10 Yllse? No Proof as I don't see screenshot to justify that.)

This is my conclusion for this war, In the end, a winner is a winner. Just stating my conclusion from what I see in the screenshots.

Yllse won but they had to use SS using blasters to break through our def.

and here you go:

he use this when ur last stone become 1% . Dun misled others, bro

And it's not pround of using ca/strike pepsi warrior n priest to block stone, with 2-3 BL ;-)

"block the stone" is what i always see when i m attacking.

Anyway, would love to teach me how to set the hotkey to #5-9?
And move the spell bar to the right hand side, which close to your hotkey "R"?
Will appreciate that. :D

mrlobak

Postby mrlobak » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:37 am

AngelsLove wrote:Don't forget to mention there was a wizzy without wearing war suit camping and stoning every Zyp/ Vys in the Hege when the war had just started
Nvm, "it's our style/ way" =/

Ohoh, i tot camping in WG is more often then Hege ;-)

mrlobak

Postby mrlobak » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:40 am

Eleval wrote:@SoulTaker: Read one of my post where I said was same for Zypern so plz...

@Marryland: You're mad cause you can't accept your nation sux? =/

Ppl mad due to losing again i guess.

LegendPro

Postby LegendPro » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:51 am

oh god first mimimimi ( Jil Egg!!! ) black pussy
second mimimi ( Adv ) mimimimim shits..

cant u stop mimimimimimimimimimi all those days..

Who wants to see Jill Dead!!!! by GM..i have 1 ss can see how he dead.
dc me but i still have the ss when i post out u realy nothing to say.
cant u just stop your eggs and mimimi from game u complain here
better u stop all skill... FOREVER!!! all use hand normal hit till all end of pots and dead!!
shit complain here mimimimi nonstop.
Nice Pics Gaz but still killed own support and needed say sorry! Srry Eleval / Srry BBkill!
very nice u apologize to jill ~ jaajajajajajajajajajajaj see next pic coment plss

Return to “Media”