Marketing Ideas

Post artwork, screenshots or videos of Dragon Raja here!
Dragonrajashop

Marketing Ideas

Postby Dragonrajashop » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:17 pm

Few examples I can think of, which include a few support issues:

:arrow: Twitter hasn't been updated since September (once) and before that, nearly a year ago. [Keep the recent updates coming]
:arrow: Website hasn't been updated since the beginning of the server. It's not flashy enough for new players to even bother wasting the time to download the game to give it a try. [Has Been Updated]
:arrow: GM involvement in-game. It has been quite a long time since I have seen a GM in game, just sitting in town to chat with the community.
:arrow: Support on tickets. We all know how bad this is...
:arrow: Announcements for the game should be cleaned up in the server news. New features should be compiled into a detailed list, either on the website or server news sections. The server news is very unclear.
:arrow: The GM team could compile a list of emails that have signed up to create an account, and send out some news letters with recent changes and a few screenshots. Word of mouth .. People may come back to check it out.
:arrow: Recruit a friend with benefits, such as giving RE to players that recruit a friend that reaches level 80+ (Don't make the level requirement too easy, otherwise people will farm up characters just to get RE)
:arrow: Update the HELP file in game, with the recent additions, such as monster war, new quest times, war times, ect. Explanations of these things as well. [Has Been Updated]
:arrow: I believe an aniversary for the server is coming up. Maybe utilize this and invite players back with some benefits, such as double experience for players under X amount of level. (Send this with the news letter?)
:arrow: Players need to help the community as well. Make videos, make blogs, be friendly with new players!
:arrow: The game may be old, but it can be modernized a little bit. There are great suggestions in the suggestions forum. I'm not talking about changing to full on 3D.. just add some new features..
:arrow: Contest within the game that offer real cash as a prize. I've seen many online mmorpg games offer PVP tournaments that offer real cash for a prize. This could potentially bring a lot of them older players back and could potentially bring in new 'pro' gamers. Advertise these contest everywhere!
:arrow: Video Contest (Cash Prize?)
:arrow: Screenshot Contest (RE Prize?)
:arrow: Implement some type of Coupon Codes with your advertisements. This can be used to buy RE for a cheaper price.

We all know that the GM team is lacking man power, but I believe there is ways to get around that. Hire some people to make a website and do other various tasks. I'd say it's not that difficult with the amount of money I've seen people spend on donating. By advertising, you're also bringing in more revenue if done correctly. This can be used in various ways (Y)

The potential is there..

Any other ideas? Might as well get feedback from the community.
Last edited by Dragonrajashop on Wed May 23, 2012 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Symtex

Dragonrajashop

Re: Marketing Ideas

Postby Dragonrajashop » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:57 pm

(Y)
Symtex

lemonbone

Postby lemonbone » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:19 pm

If can create a youtube channel, with regular updates. Then will be good xD
IMpriest

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:20 pm

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:30 pm

Very nice topic! ^_^

Who wants to assist me in making a Dragon Raja gameplay commentary? '-_-

lemonbone

Postby lemonbone » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:31 pm

täisdibla wrote:Very nice topic! ^_^

Who wants to assist me in making a Dragon Raja gameplay commentary? '-_-

Thomas lol
IMpriest

mrlobak

Postby mrlobak » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:15 am

Dragonrajashop

Postby Dragonrajashop » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:56 pm

(Y)
Symtex

kador

Postby kador » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Dragonrajashop wrote: :arrow: Website hasn't been updated since the beginning of the server. It's not flashy enough for new players to even bother wasting the time to download the game to give it a try.
:arrow: Players need to help the community as well. Make videos, make blogs, be friendly with new players!
:arrow: The game may be old, but it can be modernized a little bit. There are great suggestions in the suggestions forum. I'm not talking about changing to full on 3D.. just add some new features..

I am doing my job (Y)
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

Dragonrajashop

Postby Dragonrajashop » Wed May 23, 2012 9:14 pm

(Y) Pushhhhhhhhh
Symtex

Return to “Media”